AvP 2

Tools    

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Yep, It looks like Fox are going ahead with Alien VS Predator 2.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22299

For me this is damn fine news as i'm a rather large fan on the Preds, but i'm sure there are some out there that would rather they "Nuke it from orbit..... it's the only way to be sure".

It's a way off yet, so in the meantime... your thoughts.....

I'm also pleased to hear that they're going a head with it, i just hope to god they don't reduce all the action to obtain a PG-13 rating.

movies like this are purely hit and miss. accuracy determined by the director. If it's andersen again, I'm putting my money on miss

Call me crazy, but i don't think another alien vs. predator is all that necessary. Didn't they say all they needed to say with the first one.

Originally Posted by TwentyOne
Call me crazy, but i don't think another alien vs. predator is all that necessary. Didn't they say all they needed to say with the first one.
necessary??? no :rofl: but they can make a sequel, therefore, they WILL.

I just wanna see the Alien/Predator hybrid creature they showed at the end of the movie.

Favorite Movies:
- Rosemary's Baby
- The Shining
- Psycho
- The Silence of the Lambs
- Shaun of the Dead
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Trading Places
- Spies Like Us
- The Return of the Pink Panther
- From Russia With Love
- Se7en
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Scarface
- The Thing
- Citizen Kane

Originally Posted by Apollo The Movie Master
I just wanna see the Alien/Predator hybrid creature they showed at the end of the movie.
Nah, they're just gonna ruin the Predalien, I know it.

Pleasantly surprised by AvP and looking forward to the sequel ... they did leave the first one just waiting for a sequel

Hopefully they'll invest in light bulbs for this one. The first one could have used a couple. They also need to go back and watch the original "Alien" and "Predator" films to get a clue as to how the creatures are supposed to look and how they should move. Predators aren't supposed to be built like Ray Lewis and Aliens don't grin and drool every five minutes.

the movie in no way will match up to the AVP 2 game, i can be sure of that. the first one was a pile. how do they take 2 violent R rating series with great stories and turn them into this? why don't they take a hint from the comic on how great this could've been.

AvP was rather a letdown, although it did have its good parts. I think a second AvP need to have more of human element. It was like, "watch the pretty aliens fight. ....oh.....and YOU get to die too! Yay!"

It should be far grittier, far more human losses at stake, and needs to plop closer to to a metro area. Bring it ON, baby!

where are the space marines? i want more space marines! well in avp2 the game i find the marines to be the most fun considering what your up against. the cinematography and makeup "predators faces" weren't up to par. didn't get that dark gritty feeling like you do in aliens where the suspence is so great an alien might as well pop out of your own chest.

Yeah, having a character that can believably put up a decent fight against these two creatures would be smart. The people in the first movie were just cattle. Either that, or have no humans at all. No dialogue. Just make it like a Discovery Channel movie.

Originally Posted by Ford
No dialogue. Just make it like a Discovery Channel movie.
Hey! Maybe it could have subtitles!

See Predator land. See eggs. See eggs open. See hands latch on Predator face. See Predator chestburster. See PREDALIEN!

weeeee!

Or Keith David could narrate it.

Oooooooh Child Praise The Lord!!!
I think that they have the opportunity for more action this time, so i betta see green bloody goo flying everywhere

They need more actual Alien vs Predator fighting, the last did not have nearly enough.

I thought there wasn't enough action in the last one, and it was over too fast. Maybe they'll get it this time.

What would Scooby Do?
What a waste of perfectly good studio time, space and money!

Where's the point in tearing away at what little remains of the decent original films and degrading the whole genre by making more drivel like this?

I must admit, originally the concept of AvP did sound quite good, but as is what is becomming a regular occurance with Hollywoods urges to mess with winning forumlas to make more cash, I was highly disappointed with the end result...

Anyone who found the first AvP to be a good film and in keeping with the standard of the original alien and predator films should be taken out into their yard and shot! This is a disgrace...

Damn Hollywood bigwigs, damn them all!!!!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
I rented the first AVP full of dread, but it wasn't as bad as I feared.
It could do with a more adult theme this time, a little light on the gore last time, but the story wasn't that bad.
Oh well, roll on AVP2, or Alien 5!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?