movies to seriously avoid seeing

Tools    

The Hulk was pretty bad...

Hulk was the biggest let down of a film iv eva seen in me life!!!

www.forumninja.com
It was so-so. Terrific action sequences, but too few and too far between with horribly overdramatic sequences taking up space.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by 7thson
Watch Escape from L.A.
I actually enjoyed that. It was exactly what it wanted to be, stupid fun, like Escape from New York. Neither of those are brilliant, but they never tried to be either.

And why all the hate for Hulk? I thought it was well done and fun to watch. And it had Jennifer Conelly and her oh so sexy eyebrows!

don't forget wolf creek, that was horrible

Gangs of New York (Leonardo DiCaprio) - sooo gruesome and bloody! i didn't feel good at all when i left the movie house.

All of Uwe Boll's films are so stupid(that guy should be banned from Hollywood)
Fear and loating in Las Vegas was preaty stupid i couldn't stand to watch the second hour

The Hulk and Hellboy were crapfests. I think Heartbreakers with Jennifer Love Hewitt might be the worst movie i've ever seen.

The movie Soldier, starring Kurt Russel.

From Justin to Kelly.

What about Gigli. That sure lived up to its crappy billing.

Put me in your pocket...
We have threads about crappy movies and movies people hate...but this seems to be asking for movies that are so crappy you would recommend never seeing it. I'd really like to read why you all are telling us to avoid certain movies.

For me, one movie I would say to avoid is...Boat Trip (2002).
It was almost embarassing to watch Cuba Gooding Jr. in this. I can understand him wanting to try out different types of roles...but this was completly beneath him and it made me lose a little respect for him. I can handle stupid stories, but when the writing and acting stinks and a respected actor looks plain foolish, I really can't stand it.

In a era of different sized crap movies...this was an elephants' load.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by WarmVanilla
Gangs of New York (Leonardo DiCaprio) - sooo gruesome and bloody! i didn't feel good at all when i left the movie house.

-------------
Cool stuff for your mobile HERE
Um, huh? This film is fantastic. Absolutely do NOT avoid this Scorsese gem. If you don't like violence, stop watching Scorsese, he tends to get violent...

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a GREAT film, not just good.

Hellboy was pretty damn good too....

Hated The Hulk.

Can't forget Boat Trip and Hulk.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by Purple_Panther
What about Gigli. That sure lived up to its crappy billing.
werd, yo

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Avoid "Sideways"

I know a lot of people love it, but I'm sitting at my computer 4 months after seeing it still waiting on the laughs to come.

It was boring and not the least bit funny

i think White Chicks is another one u might want to steer clear from

people died watching this movie

Solaris with George Clooney. I usually love the George, but I didn't even stay to watch the whole movie, I left the room.

Punch Drunk Love with Adam Sandler. This movie had NO point to it. I was sitting there the whole time thinking 'what the heck is this movie about'.

Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King. A direct to DVD release, this movie looked like it was made by a high school media arts class. Worse actually. The filmmakers put in every medieval-scifi cliche they could think of without anything to tie them all together. The main character battles a dragon (duh) and the scene was filmed frame-by-frame an exact copy of the scene in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, only worse.

I disagree with Terminator734, I found White Chicks to be quite entertaining. Some parts were stupid, but other parts were funny.

A system of cells interlinked
Both versions of Solaris are fantastic science fiction, IMO. I recommend both very highly. They are both quite slow, but incredibly deep and extremely well shot. Cerberal sci-fi at it's best.

I was watching cable last night and "The Avengers" with Ms. Thurman and Mr. Fiennes was on, so I decided to check it out. I couldn't stand to watch more than 28 minutes of it. Total Garbage.