Honestly, The Saddest Movie You've Ever Seen

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Next time...bring some deoderizing spray...and spray it in the general direction of the offending party.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, I had to learn the hard way, hopefully those who haven't seen it yet, will arm themselves respectfully.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I would have cried in LOTR if the person next to me hadn't been laughing. That really made me mad.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Those kind of people need to be yelled at. I'd be like, "Listen, if you think this is so damn funny, why don't you go watch another movie that's SUPPOSED to be funny. If not, then shut the hell up!"

Don't know if I would say it like that, but something like that.

Exactly. The sad thing was, though, that this was my friend, and it was her birthday. So I couldn't really yell at her. I did a little, though. Because she deserved it.

The only movies that have ever made me cry.

Saving Private Ryan - I cried for my country.

What Dreams May Come - I cried for my family.

Chariots of Fire - I cried for myself.

Gladiator - I cried for love.

Yes. Life is sometimes hopelessly sappy.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sullivan
Saving Private Ryan - I cried for my country.

What Dreams May Come - I cried for my family.

Chariots of Fire - I cried for myself.

Gladiator - I cried for love.

Yes. Life is sometimes hopelessly sappy.
That's touching as hell.

Armaggedon was very sad but there is this other movie my sister used to watch all the time that is also sad i think of it later.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

My dad was pretty emotional during "Armageddon" -- partially because he has a daughter named Grace, that resembles Liv Tyler's character...pale skin and black hair. It was too weird...hit very close to home.

Life is Beautiful

I would have to say the saddest movie I have ever seen was Charlies Angels, After seeing all the rip-offs, I was in tears.

Rdr
Seven and Legends of the Fall

Heat
Braveheart
An Officer and a Gentleman
Rain Man
Kramer vs. Kramer
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Rocky III
Saving Private Ryan
Glory
Forrest Gump

Let's see the saddest , hmmmm , The Green Mile and T2.

I used to never cry at all, but recently, I've found myself crying over everything. Am I depressed? Recently (starting sometime in February), I've cried because:

* I was watching Pay It Forward and I cried when you-know-what happened at the end.

* I was watching the final episode of ALF about a week ago (don't laugh, it's one of my favorite shows, and I have them all on tape) and I cried because ALF was leaving and moving to another planet.

* My friend David was moving away, so I wept when I came home, while eating a strawberry yogurt.

That's THREE crying spells!

I was called "sensitive" the other day when I told somebody this. I've never been that sensitive! Maybe I've cracked. But I better watch it when I start watching movies from now on. I'm capable to turn on like a water fountain.

Oh yeah, this past week in one of my classes, I watched "Permanent Record", an old movie with Keanu Reeves and his friend commits suicide. Ironically, his friend's name is David, and that was hard for me to watch because my friend who moved away is named David. But I didn't get too emotional.... I can control myself around people. I have will power. Yes, yes, yes.

I didn't look back through all seven pages of posts, but I would be surprised not to see Schindler's List on anyone else's saddest movie list. I only watched it once and couldn't possibly handle it again. So so very sad.

Here's some movies in the last couple of months or so that I cried like a little baby.

Bite the Bullet
Directed by Richard Brooks
Starring Gene Hackman

Scarecrow
Directed by Jerry Schatzberg
starring Gene Hackman and Al Pacino

Ordinary People
Directed by Robert Redford
starring Timothy Hutton and Donald Sutherland

It's a Wonderful Life
Directed by Frank Capra
starring Jimmy Stewart

Originally posted by Pigsnie
Cave of the Fireflies, that WAS SAD! And it was animated! I'm already over 30 and it still made me weepish.
Graveyard of the Fireflies made me cry more than any movie I have ever seen. I bawled quite a bit at the end of Dead Man Walking also. Of course, I cried when Mufasa died during The Lion King (movies make me cry pretty easily...nothing else does...strange), so I may not be the best judge of sad movies.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
I can honestly say that I've never cried in a movie.

I was kinda close in A.I.