Adult tenants had visions of a future murder of older couple.

Tools    

Around 1984 to 1990 when I was around 5 and 10 I remember seeing a movie or suspense TV show like Creep Show where in a small episode a couple of adults get in a home or apartment and start having visions of what they believe was the past, where an older couple fight a lot, and then in their visions, the old guy murders his wife, because of that visions, the adult couple decide to leave the apartment or house, selling it, but when the new tenants arrive, turns out they are the old couple the adult couple saw in their visions. I remember it was with a style like Kubrick, with some shots done in wide angle, the older couple had some birds like canaries in cages, yellow was always present in their visions.

This sounds like an episode of One Step Beyond called "I Saw You Tomorrow", but it's in black and white.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0507787/?ref_=m_ttep_ep_ep28

I looked up the writer, who also wrote for this sequal/remake series, "The Next Step Beyond". One of his episodes from that show, 'Other Voices', sounds like it has a similar plot. So maybe this?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0844588/?ref_=m_tt_ep_pr

This sounds like an episode of One Step Beyond called "I Saw You Tomorrow", but it's in black and white.

URL REMOVED BECAUSE RULES

I looked up the writer, who also wrote for this sequal/remake series, "The Next Step Beyond". One of his episodes from that show, 'Other Voices', sounds like it has a similar plot. So maybe this?

URL REMOVED BECAUSE RULES

I reviewed the episode:
youtu.be dsrbfywZBeE

The plot is quite similar, the visions, but it was a couple in a home they moved in, and yes, in their visions, the older husband verbally abused his wife, until killing her, there were some bird cages, and it was in color, it is at the end when they are moving out that the new owners arrive and it turned out to be the ones in their visions, I remember they see each other opening the door to the house to the new owners, which are the ones in their visions.

I also checked the color version of the show and this episode has the same tonality:
youtu.be A6VqSPuW9fI

The music and tonality is similar, so I believe we are going in the right direction, thank you very much, I'm reviewing all episodes available on YouTube and other video sites.

How about this episode of the Hammer House of Mystery & Suspense, "In Possession":

https://thetvdb.com/series/hammer-ho.../episodes/7214

The Hammer House episode looks promising! I just saw a trailer on YouTube, and the ghost voices talked about canaries.

Yes, this is it, look how yellow the house is, and the clothing, thank you very much, you rock!

The bird cages:

I knew I remembered, that memory haunted me for decades hahahahaha and it is available online
dailymotion /video/x6rra2n

Hey, no problem. And reading through those Next Step Beyond plot summaries allowed me to find a searched-for tv episode of my own -- so two mysteries have been solved!

I knew I remembered, that memory haunted me for decades hahahahaha and it is available online
dailymotion /video/x6rra2n

The whole episode? Great, I'd love to watch it too.

Yes, the complete episode in two parts, 55 min first and 15 min second one, I watched it already hahahaha I remembered and no one in my family did hahahaha. I looked in Amazon for the DVD, but isn't available, I'll wait. I was 6 years old and sneaked with my older brother to watch this "horror" series, I'm 40 now and still remember some of the scenes so vividly, I'm really thankful to you.

Here are the links with spaces in order to be shared because I don't have enough points:
dailymotion .com /video/x6rra2n
dailymotion .com /video/x6rra0p

Yes, I looked for it on DVD too, it seems that it's only available as a German import. Thank you for the links, I will definitely watch it! I'm glad you found your tv show!