Seats in Cinema

Tools    

back middle

Seats: - when ever me and my bro or my friends go to the movies, we always picked the middle seats like a couple of rows away from the screen.
Pee Break: - I only go when I have to really go during the movie that's why I usually go before I enter the theater where the movie is playing.
Food/Drink: - I avoid the food at the movies and usually just buy a medium soda. Also I usually go out to eat somewhere else with my bro or friends to have a better meal.

Always try to sit dead center in the midde. Sometimes a bit back or bit forward depending on the screen size or the particular theater...

I usually never go to the bathroom during a movie. And I rarely bring anything but a bit of water to my movies. I just wanna watch the film. I don’t care about the snacks and all that.

And screw those who talk during movies.

3-D - center
IMAX - aisle far right
Big Theater - aisle and I try and stay about 8 seats away from other people

The big thing for me is going during "off times" so that you aren't stuck in a crowded theater. I almost got into a fist fight at Widows because I had to change my seat three times and the last guy was just talking to himself.

As for food and drink...Reeses and a Water never pay for food unless I have a massive points discount.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Back left or back right. Sometimes second to last row back left back right. I have seen a few first row but that wasn't by choice rather that was all that was left.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I use my rare trips to a theater as an excuse to get movie theater popcorn with butter. But I always hit the restroom right before going in. I HATE having to get up in the middle of an expensive movie just to pee. Where's a pause button when you need one?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I don't think I've ever jetted out in the middle of one. Actually once to answer a phone but that's all and that was very recent.