Best Fincher film?

Tools    

I would easily say Fight Club... but he does have a great catalogue

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Either Seven or Zodiac for me.

Zodiac

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Sorry. I'm too busy slicing my fingerprints off with a razor blade at the moment.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I agree the most underrated is The Game as well, and feel it should have done better.

I like most of his films, and think he's a great artist, but none of his work even comes close to affecting me the way Seven did the first time I watched it. I watched it at home on a rainy night and after the movie was over I had to go for a walk to try and clear my head. I think that was the first time I realized that movies could possess your mind and haunt you. I mean, I watched Old Yeller as a kid and I barely remember the experience, yet I can tell you will extreme accuracy everything I did on the day I watched Seven.

Fight Club would come in second.

Make a better place
The Game

I like most of his films, and think he's a great artist, but none of his work even comes close to affecting me the way Seven did the first time I watched it. I watched it at home on a rainy night and after the movie was over I had to go for a walk to try and clear my head. I think that was the first time I realized that movies could possess your mind and haunt you. I mean, I watched Old Yeller as a kid and I barely remember the experience, yet I can tell you will extreme accuracy everything I did on the day I watched Seven.

Fight Club would come in second.
I have never really understood all the love for SEV7N...I think I'm due for a re-watch.

1- Fight Club
2- Zodiac
3- Se7en

One of the best director ever