Captain America: Civil War

Tools    

So I have been reading that Marvel has gotten so much praise on the screenings of Captain America 2, that they are already working on part 3.

My thing is I am not a fan of his comic book series but I love how they made him in the movies. With that being said outside of the Winter Solider storyline what other storylines could they use?

I mean the only other that come to mind is the death of Captain America, but I don't see them killing him off anytime soon (or rebooting him).

So this says that coming 2 years are going to be full with Marvel stories. So these 2 years should be the historic for Marvels Comic and for this Century as well.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
They should do the right thing and kill Captain off.

This is the Phase Three film I'm most excited for.
Same here.

Plus, I like the directors involved. They made Captain America 2 one of the best MCU movies and shouldn't have much trouble making this one great!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
This should be titled Cap/FeMan.

Captain America: Civil War Cast List and Synopsis Released

• Captain America - Chris Evans
  • Iron Man - Robert Downey Jr
  • The Falcon - Anthony Mackie
  • Black Widow - Scarlett Johansson
  • War Machine - Don Cheadle
  • Hawkeye- Jeremy Renner
  • Scarlet Witch - Elizabeth Olsen
  • The Vision - Paul Bettany
  • The Winter Soldier - Sebastien Stan
  • Agent 13 - Emily VanCamp
  • Baron Zemo - Daniel Brühl
  • Black Panther - Chadwick Boseman
  • General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross - William Hurt
  • Crossbones - Frank Grillo
  • Everett K Ross? - Martin Freeman

Captain America: Civil War" picks up where "Avengers: Age of Ultron" left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.

Wow. With all of those names and characters, I hope this movie doesn't get too convoluted. Hopefully Captain America is still the central character, otherwise the title just doesn't make much sense.

Wow. With all of those names and characters, I hope this movie doesn't get too convoluted. Hopefully Captain America is still the central character, otherwise the title just doesn't make much sense.
Civil War had close to 200 (give or take) characters in the comics. The film Captain America: Civil War has way less. Most of the cast consists of the Avengers team, which obviously is necessary since this picks up right after Age of Ultron. The rest of the cast either are from previous Captain America films, other Marvel films to tie into the MCU storyline to conjoin this with Infinity War...and/or characters being quietly introduced for when they have their own solo films.

The cast really isn't that huge and crowded, it may look like it but it has the same amount of people as basically any other other film's cast.

Civil War had close to 200 (give or take) characters in the comics. The cast really isn't that huge and crowded, it may look like it but it has the same amount of people as basically any other other film's cast.
Thanks for the info, jrs. After your insight, I agree with you.

I was just saying for a 2-hour movie, it's a little difficult to flesh out a bunch of superheroes is all. But what am I kidding, it's not like it's 200 characters. haha

Thanks for the info, jrs. After your insight, I agree with you.

I was just saying for a 2-hour movie, it's a little difficult to flesh out a bunch of superheroes is all. But what am I kidding, it's not like it's 200 characters. haha
No problem. And haha, exactly.

Not really a huge fan of Cap America but will deffinetly watch it.

So many characters for a single movie...how would that fit on 1 movie..

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Germany shoot for Civil War