Breaking Bad

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Has anyone started watching this programme? I caught the pilot episode recently and thought it was awesome. Does anyone else like this programme?

Dam spelt the title wrong my bad!

'Tis fixed....

Oh, and I haven't had a chance to check this show out yet...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers for fixing the title lol I was in a rush to post it lol

I watched the 2nd episdoe lat night and it is awesome. Im loving this show and it has a second series planned as well which is great stuff!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Does anyone have any news on the 2nd series of Breaking Bad for the UK?

Also has anyone got any ideas/news about the release of the 1st series on DVD for UK. I can see it is out in America but im after region 2.

As there were only seven episodes, I figured this had been pulled. So pleased to hear that there's another season (and 13 episodes) coming. I thought it went from strength to strength.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It was ment to have 9 episode's in the first serie's but due to the writers strike there were only 7 shown. So the missing two are going to be shown begining of 2nd series.

The new season kicked off last night. I thought the season opener was really good. This season has a lot of potential but I do not think it will top season one.

You ready? You look ready.
Austruck and I were dorking out about this show on facebook the day after the Season 2 premiere. Dark show. Love it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I caught five episodes of the first season back when I had cable, I really liked the show. Maybe I'll search out the rest on the internet.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I don't know either, but I'd guess that it'll be September/October this year.
I was thinking it would be around September myself Im in two minds to import season one from America, because last time I checked there wasnt a release date for the UK DVD version.

this is ON AGAIN NEXT MONTH.

How it isn't insanely popular is beyond me. It's the balls.

I think it has a cult following, but not massive ratings. Like Mad Men. Its cultural impact is magnified by the degree to which its viewers like it, and the degree to which writers and critics and whatnot rave about it.

So glad I still have this to look forward to, by the way. It's one of a very, very short list of has-to-be-great-based-on-all-I've-heard shows that I haven't seen yet. I've got the first two seasons on DVD already and I'll probably be starting them soon.