Users you miss

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I knew there was someone out there that would still fall for this old chestnut...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
kitty city and chyp.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

lol i had to check for a bbusername thingy there. But i do agree. My posts have become drive-by hits 😩

Trouble with a capital "T"
lol i had to check for a bbusername thingy there. But i do agree. My posts have become drive-by hits 😩
Ha That was just me totally making stuff up for a funny post. I haven't noticed a thing different about your posting. You're still the same quirky but lovable MoFo as always But if you understand what I meant you're way smarter than me, I don't even know what my post meant!

Mr. Mino or Mr Minio?

Excuse me. I never pretended to be interested in anybody's opinion. I simply wasn't. Those were recommendation threads.

agreed with kitty city. this is pretty great.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
GBGoodies are you still around & reading MoFo sometimes? You're still missed here Hope everything is going OK...Guess what, we're currently voting on the next MoFo Countdown and Musicals are on the ballot. Pop in an vote! And stick around too! Your friend, Rules

Thanks for thinking of me. I haven't been able to read MoFo much because of everything that's been going on, but I've been trying to catch up a little bit recently. (I've been trying to remember my password for the past few days, and @Yoda, the password reset option never sent me an email with instructions to reset my password. Fortunately, I somehow remembered my password tonight. )

I'm glad to see that there's finally going to be a Musicals countdown. Sadly, we lost my father-in-law last year, and I'm still very busy with taking care of my mother-in-law, but I'll do my best to try to participate in any related threads building up to the countdown, and I'm definitely planning on sending in a list.

I could have sworn that Corax logged in briefly this morning

Trouble with a capital "T"
Thanks for thinking of me. I haven't been able to read MoFo much because of everything that's been going on, but I've been trying to catch up a little bit recently. (I've been trying to remember my password for the past few days, and @Yoda, the password reset option never sent me an email with instructions to reset my password. Fortunately, I somehow remembered my password tonight. )

I'm glad to see that there's finally going to be a Musicals countdown. Sadly, we lost my father-in-law last year, and I'm still very busy with taking care of my mother-in-law, but I'll do my best to try to participate in any related threads building up to the countdown, and I'm definitely planning on sending in a list.
So good to hear from you GBG! I was hoping someday you'd come back, MoFo hasn't been the same without you Sorry to hear you lost your father in law and have been so busy but I'm sure you are a great help to your mother in law.

I was just going to tell you about the Group Watch but I see you found that thread, yah! I've had a blast watching the musicals selected. Hope you can stick around

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
So good to hear from you GBG! I was hoping someday you'd come back, MoFo hasn't been the same without you Sorry to hear you lost your father in law and have been so busy but I'm sure you are a great help to your mother in law.

I was just going to tell you about the Group Watch but I see you found that thread, yah! I've had a blast watching the musicals selected. Hope you can stick around

I was hoping to come back sooner, but life got in the way.
I'm going to do my best to stick around as much as I can for a while.

I miss Corax. Was also going to comment here a few days ago and say ‘Zotis’, and lo and behold, he reemerged!
And he returned! Please say you miss @resopamenic!!!