Star Wars Movies- Best To Worst

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
the dude speaks

the ewoks are dope and you're a pleb for thinking otherwise
Touche?

Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars (not Episode IV, ********! It's even on the original VHS!)
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

I love all the Star Wars movies. Even TPM with all it's flaws.

The only thing in the prequels that remotely recaptured the spirit of the original trilogy was Darth Maul... and he was a frigging ballerina. And don't get me started on that goofy Darth Frankenstein reveal scene. I literally felt my stomach turn when he monster-mashed off the operating table and hollered "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO". No indeed.

If the original trilogy never existed, the prequels would still be lame.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I'd say

Empire Strikes Back 9.5
Star Wars 9.5
Return of the jedi 8

the rest I didn't liked

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Here's my order:

The Empire Strikes Back **** (An absolute masterpiece)
Star Wars: A New Hope **** (Again, a masterpiece)
Revenge of the Sith ***1/2 (Yes, I think it's better than Return of the Jedi. Sue me)
Return of the Jedi *** (Ewoks kind of feel out of place)
The Phantom Menace **1/2 (not that bad, IMO)
Attack of the Clones * (Feels too much like a cartoon than space opera)

You people bleep *******?

Hey, you did it again! ******* ******* *******, ok that's it, **** you!

1 Star Wars

2, Empire Strikes Back. I know alot of folks swear by Empire I know. Empire cant touch the impact the first film made, and thats been overlooked too much in retrospect imo.

3 Return Of The Jedi. Some parts of this one were howlworthy, and not in a good way. Every cool person in the audience audibly groaned during the ewok scenes, but nobody ever foresaw the horror that was to come with Jar-Jar Binks (Episode 1). Freddy Kreuger & Jason Vorhees lovechild would terrify me less than those scenes with Jar-Jar.

........and who gives a crap about the rest. Had a group of friends that were loving The Clone Wars series. A cartoon, and I watched some. Not my cup of tea cause the Jedis were waaaaaaaay too powerful. Point is the Clone War series inspired more enthusiasm from the Star Wars fans than Episodes 1-3 entire.

I am really looking forward to Disneys chance to revamp the Star Wars saga. I think itll overtake Star Trek in the revenue race. Star Treks been mostly good, some bad, but definitely overexposed. If Disney does it right, and they hire the right people, I truly believe Star Wars may be in for another incredible, and deserved run. Theres alot of cool fun stuff in that universe to be delved into there, and George Lucas sure as hell woulda never found it.

2, Empire Strikes Back. I know alot of folks swear by Empire I know. Empire cant touch the impact the first film made, and thats been overlooked too much in retrospect imo.
You're right, but Empire is just a better movie, in my opinion. That's why I rank it higher than Star Wars.

You people bleep *******?

Hey, you did it again! ******* ******* *******, ok that's it, **** you!
whatever.

Might have something to do with the rules saying this is a family friendly movie forum.

Just a joke, man. Relax, *********!

The orginal triology is the best when it comes to Star Wars franchise. The older ones definitely have a timeless classic quality to it, while the newer ones don't have that feeling at all. Here is my ranking of the Star Wars films.

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Star Wars
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Revenge of the Sith
5. Attack of the Clones
6. The Phantom Menace

I find it oddly appealing that the weakest of the films were written and directed by Lucas... and the strongest had their screenplays written with input by other other people.

Going back to my last post, the new films out soon having no input by George at all can only be a good thing. The guy created two good things... Indiana Jones and Star Wars... then proceeded destroyed them through ending up with money enough to basically own his own movie making business... and from simply being a bad writer and bad director.

It's like leaving a 10 year old in charge of a brand new house... eventually there will be holes in the walls and a fire break out in the kitchen.

I reckon the lost magic can return... Abrams has proven to be masterful at capturing the cinematic styles of the old days.
I'm looking forward to the new films.