Liberal
14.04%
8 votes
Conservative
54.39%
31 votes
Other
57 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Kinda surprised nobody has done this poll yet. Oh well, it'll be interesting to see who has what political viewpoint.

Neither. I'm a libertarian, primarily of the Chicago School (ie. Milton Friedman) tradition, though with a great liking of Ludwig von Mises.

While libertarian is definitely distinct from conservative, economically speaking it's awfully close these days.

Anyway, conservative. I'm pretty sure we had a poll sorta like this a long time ago. My expectation is that the site has moderately more liberals than conservatives.

Semper Fooey
Neither. I'm a libertarian, primarily of the Chicago School (ie. Milton Friedman) tradition, though with a great liking of Ludwig von Mises.

I hate Mises to pieces.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Progressive Conservative here. Or what used to be known up here as a red tory.

Oxymoron.

Progressive = One who wishes to advance
Conservative = One who wishes to stay behind
Result = country of people who can't understand anything about political terminology.

Oxymoron.

Progressive = One who wishes to advance
Conservative = One who wishes to stay behind
Result = country of people who can't understand anything about political terminology.
is planet news playing the Juno game of alts here?

A system of cells interlinked
<---Libertarian with a bit of a left lean socially...

<---Libertarian with a bit of a left lean socially...
brotha from a different motha

Just as with any "philosophy" picking one label is stupid and barricading, soooooooo I'm just a human with some pieces of this and that..but not that or that...and some of that as well

Semper Fooey
Others winning by a country mile. I'm going to join the herd and hit that also.

just as with any "philosophy" picking one label is stupid and barricading, soooooooo i'm just a human with some pieces of this and that..but not that or that...and some of that as well
qft

Neither. I'm a libertarian, primarily of the Austrian School of Economics, Ludwig von Mises, Fredrick von Hayek, and Murray Rothbard.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

I don't like self-inflicted limitations, particularly when it comes to being able to look at an issue from all sides before coming to a conclusion.
It's just my opinion, but I tend to believe that these kind of self-applied labels tend to hurt more than they help.

Semper Fooey
I'm a libertine, primarily of the Chicago School (ie. Hugh Hefner) tradition.