The Best Movie You Haven't Seen

Tools    

Bump. Honeykid you should see Young Frankenstein, and the other Mel Brooks films you haven't seen on the laughs list

I don't like Mel Brooks. I've started and stopped Young Frankenstein, as well as The Producers, History of The World, Spaceballs, Silent Movie and Blazing Saddles. Strangely, I liked Silent Movie the most, but still became bored after about an hour.

I don't like Mel Brooks. I've started and stopped Young Frankenstein, as well as The Producers, History of The World, Spaceballs, Silent Movie and Blazing Saddles. Strangely, I liked Silent Movie the most, but still became bored after about an hour.

Lord have mercy.
lol... Well, at least you can't say I haven't tried.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Saw Dial M for Murder, and liked it, although not as much as Rear Window or Rope, both of which it resembled.

HK, if you're still playing I suggest Far From the Madding Crowd, Withnail and I or Caravaggio.

TBH, I've never played this. It's just that sometimes I see someone list a film and I've just got to pipe up.

I'd quite like to see Caravaggio, but I'm not fussed about the other two. Withnail I've never wanted to see because I don't like the aesthetic of it, while Far From the Madding Crowd is Hardy and I swear he didn't write anything remotely enjoyable ever.