Which Film Will Win the MoFo Millennium Top 100?

Tools    

Which Film Will Win the MoFo Millennium Top 100?
4.35%
1 votes
City of God
4.35%
1 votes
The Departed
26.09%
6 votes
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
0%
0 votes
In the Mood For Love
26.09%
6 votes
LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
13.04%
3 votes
LOTR: Return of the King
4.35%
1 votes
Memento
13.04%
3 votes
Mulholland Drive
0%
0 votes
Pan's Labyrinth
4.35%
1 votes
There Will Be Blood
4.35%
1 votes
Other (Specify)
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Yeah, that split is kind of a huge deal. We'll be able to add the separate point totals together to get a rough idea of what it would've done, but even that will probably underestimate it, because it's obviously more impressive as a whole and would presumably garner better ratings considered that way.

I'll go with Eternal Sunshine, too.

I went with Return Of The King... I had all three of LOTR and There Will Be Blood quite high in my list...

... and most of my list was made mainly of choices that I doubt anyone else had.

LOTR: ROTK over There Will Be Blood though methinks.

Quick Edit: Shame The Dark Knight wasn't in the choices, I could I suppose have chosen Other and said TDK as my choice... but I know it's not a massive fave for everybody but LOTR King is a favourite of many movie goers... so I went with that.

I went with Return Of The King... I had all three of LOTR and There Will Be Blood quite high in my list...

... and most of my list was made mainly of choices that I doubt anyone else had.

LOTR: ROTK over There Will Be Blood though methinks.

Quick Edit: Shame The Dark Knight wasn't in the choices, I could I suppose have chosen Other and said TDK as my choice... but I know it's not a massive fave for everybody but LOTR King is a favourite of many movie goers... so I went with that.
Really? I have no doubt that LotR as a trilogy would get at least a top 5 place, but with them being separated, I'm thinking top 20/30 for Fellowship and Return unless a lot of people voted for all three/two. I didn't.

Much to my chagrin, I kind of think There Will Be Blood might take it (but only because the LOTR movies had to be voted for individually).

Of the listed choices, I'm hoping for The Departed or Eternal Sunshine.

Of those not listed, I'm hoping for Gladiator, but I know it won't take the top spot.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I don't think Inception should be underestimated.

Also, let's not forget Donnie Darko has both Jake Gyllenhaal and Drew Barrymore in it. Not that any MoFos would vote purely based on the presence of either of those actors...

Donnie Darko should rank pretty high up there. There Will Be Blood has its fair share of critics around here, so I doubt it'll be #1, but it should still do really well.

I went with Mulholland Drive simply because those who like it, love it, and it will be high on more than a few peoples' lists.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I'm shocked Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance wasn't on the list, it deserves a chance to win.

It's so flawless and perfect.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
And Tooth Fairy. Better than everything mentioned so far.

Guess y'all just cant handle the tooth.
Ain't that the tooth.