Trying to remember a horror anthology from the early to mid 2000's

Tools    

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
Hello. Does anyone know the name of a horror anthology film that takes place in a high school? The film takes place in a quiet high school on a Sunday. A teen with a skate board is in a classroom, takes drugs and hallucinates. The hallucinations make up the stories. I can only remember two of the stories in the film. In one story the school's security guard turns out to be a Nazi and chases the boy around the school with a knife. In another story the boy escapes from the school and finds himself in the backwoods and captured by a hillbilly cannibal. The cannibal has a barb-b-que grill in his back yard. He has the boy tied up and tells the boy he's going to cook the boy's tongue on the grill. A blond Cheerleader, a girl the boy is attracted to also appears in one of the stories. I saw this film on either the Chiller channel or Fearnet. Both channels are now defunct. Does anyone know the name of this film? Thanks.

Any idea what year you saw this movie?

Approximately between 2013 and 2014.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Summer School (2006)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469979/?ref_=tt_urv

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Not Summer School. That was a teen comedy and not an anthology. This was a horror anthology film made in the early to mid 2000s.Thanks for taking your time to resolve my question. I appreciate that.

Not Summer School. That was a teen comedy and not an anthology. This was a horror anthology film made in the early to mid 2000s.Thanks for taking your time to resolve my question. I appreciate that.

Dude - did you even bother to click the link?

I've seen Summer School (1987) - which is the teen comedy.

Summer School (2006) is the EXACT MOVIE YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT. Read the synopsis and the reviews.

Ok. Sorry. I read the review. That's it. Thank you.

Ok. Sorry. I read the review. That's it. Thank you.

You can watch it on Youtube:

You can watch it on Youtube:

Thanks again, Death Proof. You're a great help.