The Menu (New Movie) Honest Reviews & Comments

Tools    

It takes training and resolve to become an uncooperative victim. Never go to a second location. #ActiveMemberMealTeam6
I always remember that advice. If you’re in trouble, never let “them” take you someplace else. (Awful murder in CT some years ago when the mother got separated from her children.)

What has this to do with the movie? Nothing!

I always remember that advice. If you’re in trouble, never let “them” take you someplace else. (Awful murder in CT some years ago when the mother got separated from her children.)

What has this to do with the movie? Nothing!
On the contrary, it explains the verisimilitude of the inaction of the patrons. Why would people just sit there cooperatively waiting to die? This was just discussed as a "flaw" of the film. I am backing up Iroquois analysis of the matter. The real world does support his take on the "payment" and the "s'mores."

Now, why don't you just come quietly with me to the "What is a movie supposed to be" thread where we might casually discuss the arete of filmic art.

On the contrary, it explains the verisimilitude of the inaction of the patrons. Why would people just sit there cooperatively waiting to die? This was just discussed as a "flaw" of the film. I am backing up Iroquois analysis of the matter. The real world does support his take on the "payment" and the "s'mores."

Now, why don't you just come quietly with me to the "What is a movie supposed to be" thread where we might casually discuss the arete of filmic art.
It was more me shaking my head at myself for going off on a tangent.

It was more me shaking my head at myself for going off on a tangent.
Gotcha. Alas, now we're on a meta-tangent.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I haven't seen this film, but when I watched the trailer, I thought it looked like such a predictable film. Am I mistaken in that regard?

I haven't seen this film, but when I watched the trailer, I thought it looked like such a predictable film. Am I mistaken in that regard?
Yes. My wife and I had a "guess" based on the trailer and without giving anything away, I can say the guess you have, probably, is either not right, or not the whole story. I think they may have done that on purpose, actually.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Yes. My wife and I had a "guess" based on the trailer and without giving anything away, I can say the guess you have, probably, is either not right, or not the whole story. I think they may have done that on purpose, actually.
That they're eating people?