The Ten Worst Movies Ever

Tools    

Originally Posted by jordo
the fast and the furious and the 1st mortal kombat are possibly in my top 101 movies ever. how can you say that these movies are bad they are brilliant....
Here, I think you might like this site.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Yoda
Here, I think you might like this site.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by jrs
(Some of )the worst movies for me - no specific order ...

1. Return of the Jedi
2. Time Machine (Recent Version)
3. 2 Fast 2 Furious
4. Whale Rider
5. Grease 2
6. House of the Dead
7. Super Mario Bros.
8. Rocky III - V
9. Head of State
10. Charlie's Angel's 2: Full Throttle
What on earth is Whale Rider doing at 4!?! That was a cool movie!

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by jrs
(Some of )the worst movies for me - no specific order ...

1. Return of the Jedi
2. Time Machine (Recent Version)
3. 2 Fast 2 Furious
4. Whale Rider
5. Grease 2
6. House of the Dead
7. Super Mario Bros.
8. Rocky III - V
9. Head of State
10. Charlie's Angel's 2: Full Throttle
You dont like Return of the Jedi!! Thats one of my favorites, (well at least it was ALOT better than the crappy Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones)

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
What on earth is Whale Rider doing at 4!?!
Like I said there is NO specific order. If it was 4, 6 or even 9 it doesn't mae a difference.

I just didn't go for Whale Rider. It wasn't my taste.

Originally Posted by jrs
Like I said there is NO specific order. If it was 4, 6 or even 9 it doesn't mae a difference.

I just didn't go for Whale Rider. It wasn't my taste.
In my horror I seemed to miss that bit...sorry...

Like it or no, it really wasn't bad enough to be on the 10 worst of all time...but then, that is just my opinion. I liked Whale Rider.

Jesus, Return of the Jedi Ranked lower than the two newer ones...I'ts a mad world.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by Disneyscks
Forgot to ad my favorites

10.Orgazmo
9.The Dangerous Lives of altar boys
8.Spun
7.Barbershop
6.Kill Bill Volume 1
5.Trainspotting
4.Pie
5.Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
4.Fallen
3.Ninja Scroll
2.Secretary
1.Donnie Darko

dude, you're a freak

Originally Posted by Redookie19
Guesstimations on Jordos age: My vote is 10.

Pulp Fiction and Resivoir Dogs are the two awsomest movies ever made!

I will second the vote of Tarantino Is God!! (even though i may have spelt his name wrong)
Originally Posted by outTHERE2003uk
OK, why is Pulp fiction and Resovior dogs on ur list? Pulp Fictions is one of my fav. films and Taratino is God, OK!!!!

Read the rest of the thread, he mentions he's joking.

Originally Posted by PenclArtst
dude, you're a freak
Again...Shut the **** up.

hahahaha, dude, are you following me? that was funny. and i read your replies in the right order too. haha too funny

Originally Posted by PenclArtst
hahahaha, dude, are you following me? that was funny. and i read your replies in the right order too. haha too funny
Seriously, you're giving me a headache with all your yelling. Can't you just speak without screaming? Were you raised by banshee's or something? Chriminisakes....

me yelling? never. you say chriminisakes too. didn't know there was someone else out there who said it. ...and i whispered that.

These are in no particular order
5.Mortal Kombat (both of them)
4.Pearl Harbor
3.Predator 2
2.Born to Be Wild
1.the Ring
And found he was eating his shoe.

I don't want to keep arguing with people here, but what was so bad about that Ring that it should be deemed the worst film of all time? I thought it was very well made, regardless of whether you find it scary or not. Beale's rant is done now....(I feel bad because all I do is argue with people... )

Especially when there are so many terrible 'B' movies out there.

I didn't think that The Ring was all that great, but I'd pick Critters 2, Child's Play, Basket Case, Tremors 3, Friday the 13th XXVIII, or Halloween 3, instead of it any day.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

I didn't think that The Ring was all that great, but I'd pick Critters 2, Child's Play, Basket Case, Tremors 3, Friday the 13th XXVIII, or Halloween 3, instead of it any day.

I thought The Ring was alright. As for the others.....Childs Play tops Critters 2, while both Childs Play and Basket Case top Tremors 3. I prefer the original Tremors

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

Very true. But The Ring had really great editing. (I liked it )

The original Tremors was so wonderful...it is a shame that the sequels seem to be so poorly made.

Originally Posted by jrs
I thought The Ring was alright. As for the others.....Childs Play tops Critters 2, while both Childs Play and Basket Case top Tremors 3. I prefer the original Tremors
What the hell does that have to do with them all being sh!tty compared to The Ring?

Originally Posted by jrs
Nothing....I was just giving my opinions on the films. Besides, I'd just choose Child's Play or Basket Case instead of The Ring if I had to choose.
Damn straight!

I need a cigarette.