Okay, the Ring is not scary!

Tools    

I watched this movie by myself, in the dark, (and I'm 14) and I wasn't scared at all. The only part that COULD have almost scared me was
WARNING: "The Ring" spoilers below
when she comes out of the t.v.
Other than that, NOT SCARY!
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
I watched this movie by myself, in the dark, (and I'm 14) and I wasn't scared at all. The only part that COULD have almost scared me was
WARNING: "The Ring" spoilers below
when she comes out of the t.v.
Other than that, NOT SCARY!
Why didn't you reply in the ring thread instead of starting a new one?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
Also, for the courtesy of others, please DO NOT give away main plot points! Just because you didn't find it entertaining, doesn't mean you should ruin it for others.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Also, for the courtesy of others, please DO NOT give away main plot points! Just because you didn't find it entertaining, doesn't mean you should ruin it for others.
Man, if somebody is on this thread, chances are they've seen the movie.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Man, if somebody is on this thread, chances are they've seen the movie.
Maybe to see if you liked the darn thing, that doesn't mean they want to know the ending. And again, please use the search function. You have started multiple threads now even though you've been asked to use the searh function.

I hated it, i thought it was dumb.
I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess i just miss my friend- (THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION)

Evolution in Progress...
I didn't think it was bad or good, i was indifferent i guess, some parts of the movie I like, for instance:

-The first time they show that girl that died at the beginning (god it was gruesome looking)
-When the kid tweaks and was like "You're not suppose to help her, SHE NEVER SLEEPS" or whatever he said...i don't remember but he is awesome for just that one part of the movie
-The actual ring movie itself was kidnda fun to watch (especially when the fly is on the TV

parts I didn't like

-pretty much most of the characters
-the fact that it tried to be scary, (no I too didn't think it was scary)
-The ending

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I thought it was pretty scary, but not nearly as scary and Ringu.

It had really awesome editing though.

Funny how when it first came out everybody said it was scary but now, acouple moths latter people don't. Just like when Britteny was like god or somthing to many girls and now she is trash and only 5 year olds like her.

Me, I have learned to ignore most pplz reviews on movies. Especially post reviews. That way I know I haven't been some how brain washed.

Yeah, I thought it was scary. And I loved it. I loved the adrenline(sp) rush I get from it when ever I thought about it. Sadly the adreniline is gone and I'm still looking for a new movie.

See The Eye..or maybe Ringu.

IM me. Ni!
i thought the idea of it was freaky. ringu was better. ring was freakier than scary.

and
please go to www.john-lennon.com/petition and sign

It scared me, but Ringu scared me more...

the ring does anyone know where i can get a pic of the girl coming out the tv if ya can give me a link thanks

What are we talking about here... The Ring or Scarface...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

IM me. Ni!
the ring i think

Scarface Is Just My Signutre...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The ring scared the CRAP out of me. Seriously. I watched it the first night in my new apartment with my buddy jeremy, and we were scared out of our minds the whole time.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I thought it was very creepy, and scary. Also, though, it just looked cool. The cinematography was very well done.

Originally Posted by DJ-MONEY
Scarface Is Just My Signutre...

I actually figured that out… I was trying to hint that your signature was a little big and that it overpowered your post…

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I actually figured that out… I was trying to hint that your signature was a little big and that it overpowered your post…
It's just plain ol' friggin' rediculous. A signature is written, not a damn DVD poster. Why don't you just put, "I love Scarface, it's my favorite movie" instead? Christ on the crapper!