The person above me thread

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
The person above me has a cool avatar! And should know that shrimps are tiny...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The person above me is a Silver Tongued Hottie who has been missed around here...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
The person above me is a Silver Tongued Hottie who has been missed around here...
The person above me is vastly more silver tongued than I... and also vastly hotter than I. Therefore, the person above me is boss for giving credit and rarely taking any.

I want to lick her wif my silver tongue

Get off my island
tpam used to be called Knightmare

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

The person above me is a sweet guy that wouldn't hurt a fly.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The person above me ........... Oh lord Kumbayya! has a name that reminds me of that particular hymn, and the tune just won't go away now.

The person above me was the first person to ever give me a comment on one of my posts .

I must become Caligari..!
The Person Above Me's User "Theme" is a parody of,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Do you know my poetry?
The person above me is correct, I didn't think anybody would actually know that....