The person above me thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by nebbit
The person above me needs to screen future love interests, re: do you like to have your toes kissed etc, if she answers yes, go for it.
The person above me should know that I'm only picky with a womans appearance in one respect. She must have pretty feet. If she doesn't, I can't look forward to a long lasting relationship. They can be chubby, tall, short, thin...I don't care. As long as there's a pretty face to love, and pretty feet to adore. I'm kinda strange that way.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I must become Caligari..!
The Person above me obvisoly dosent dig Hobbits,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

The person above me just made an image pop in my head of big hairy Hobbit feet with pink toenails…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
The person above me just made an image pop in my head of big hairy Hobbit feet with pink toenails…
Eww....

The person above me is very intelligent.

M-O-O-N spells intelligent.

To the person above me, I know what you mean, I could never go out with a man with ugly feet, 1st rule, always get a good look at their feet.

The person above me needs to congratulate me for making 3,000 posts, only the 7th MoFo to do it! Yipeeeee!!! I'm somebody now!

I made this for the person above the person above me, but the person above me may also like it
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Feet.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1999  

Originally Posted by Hondo333
I made this for the person above the person above me, but the person above he may also like it
To the person above me, yuk, I don't like those toes.

LordyLord, I have congratulated you in another thread, ??????? I thought you were already someone

I made this for the person above the person above me, but the person above me may also like it
Just what makes you think I'd like some hairy guys foot? I'm gonna hurt you boy...get over here.

Well i actualy was ment to post it after Lords Eww.... The person above me is very intelligent. post but due to uploading time people posted before me.... It was for Caitlyn

Well i actualy was ment to post it after Lords Eww.... The person above me is very intelligent. post but due to uploading time people posted before me.... It was for Caitlyn
Caitlyn's gonna hurt you too. Hobbit lover or not.

ITS A HOBBITS FOOT WITH PINK NAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, NOW THE WHOLE JOKE HAS BEEN RUIND, and Now Lords going to kill me

ITS A HOBBITS FOOT WITH PINK NAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, NOW THE WHOLE JOKE HAS BEEN RUIND, and Now Lords going to kill me
I got the joke...jeebuz! It was just disgusting.

The person above me has the ugliest feet and he likes to paint them pink.

And you're right, I am going to kill you. But first I'm going to use a drill on your knee caps. Then I'm going to pull your teeth and put tack nails in with the roots and attach a wire to them and a car battery. Then I'm going to bury you alive with 12,000 snails and an I.V. Then I'm going to tell you it's just a joke. I kill myself. No...actualy...I kill you!!!

The person above me has a lot of sick ideas
The person above me is safe now because he complimented me so well.

Put me in your pocket...
Despite all the fire....the person above me really has a soft, smooshy heart.

I had another dream about the person above me. She was a fighter pilot during peace time and we kept going on auto pilot together.

The person above me has a wonderful sense of humor…

And… Hondo is safe… this person is not going to hurt him… the Hobbit feet deserve a goodie point…

Put me in your pocket...
The person above me has been a wonderful friend and is always there for me when I need an extra shoulder. She also has one of the biggest hearts here...and I Wuv her~~~