A detective and his doctor

Tools    

Only remember one scene. A man (probably some detective) sees his doctor stealing a chocolate in a store. He visits the doctor tomorrow and asks him why did he steal the chocolate. The doctor says he didn't steal it, he always brings a piece of chocolate with him in case he gets hungry. This scene is probably unrelated to the rest of the movie, but this is the only thing I remember.

Only remember one scene. A man (probably some detective) sees his doctor stealing a chocolate in a store. He visits the doctor tomorrow and asks him why did he steal the chocolate. The doctor says he didn't steal it, he always brings a piece of chocolate with him in case he gets hungry. This scene is probably unrelated to the rest of the movie, but this is the only thing I remember.

I'm pretty sure this is from an episode of the TV show "Monk", but I don't remember which episode.

Monk (Tony Shaloub) sees Dr, Kroger (Stanley Kamel) steal a granola bar. When Monk asks him about it the next day, Dr. Kroger tells him that he always keeps one in his pocket.

It's obvious from Monk's facial expression that he's skeptical, but then Dr. Kroger pulls a granola bar our of his pocket, and Monk smiles, laughs, and says he believed him.

I think this is the scene:

Thanks