Celebrities/Actors you hate irrationally

Tools    

Just thought of another I definitely can't stand.

Oliver Jackson-Cohen.

He's a d**k in everything I have seen. Don't care if he's meant to be one because he is one!!

I don't hate her. But I find Aubrey Plaza scary. Maybe it's down to Legion, or how she comes across in interviews, but there's something about her that makes me uncomfortable. Not in a 'she is a bad person' way. She is probably cool in real life. But something about her feels creepy and unsettling.

It's weird because I have a massive crush on Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who kind looks similar to Miss Plaza.

The truth is in here
That's just down to Plaza having a very deadpan and sarcastic sense of humor. She plays it as straight as she possibly can, which makes her jokes even funnier.

I liked "Silver Linings Playbook". Thought that was their best roles.
Terrific movie.

Awww, that’s kinda mean.

Terrific movie.

Awww, that’s kinda mean.
All these women fawn over him. I don't know why? To me, he looks like that monkey.

I liked "Silver Linings Playbook". Thought that was their best roles.
I do too. I have a crush on Bradley Cooper and love Jennifer Lawrence and it takes place in my neighborhood. It is awfully fun to see your neighborhood on film.

Will Farrell
Emma Stone
Daniel Craig
John Manca
Harrison Ford

I do too. I have a crush on Bradley Cooper and love Jennifer Lawrence and it takes place in my neighborhood. It is awfully fun to see your neighborhood on film.
How cool. I feel the same way about them.

Seth Rogen. Don't hate him, just really don't like him for some reason I can't explain.
In all his movies he’s always Seth Rogen.