JustWatch

Tools    

Hey guys, I'm trying to get JustWatch to add Fawesome to their list of streaming services.

If you have a JustWatch account, help a buddy out and go here to request Fawesome please. When it asks for a link, enter Fawesome.tv

I realize this post sounds like spam, but I assure you I'm a real person. Here's a Paul Blart gif to prove it.

Hey guys, I'm trying to get JustWatch to add Fawesome to their list of streaming services.

If you have a JustWatch account, help a buddy out and go here to request Fawesome please. When it asks for a link, enter Fawesome.tv
Looks like a good site, but I couldn't get any of the movies to stream. Does something have to be installed to use their service?

Hmmm, Fawesome.tv must not like Linux. I tried three different browsers: Firefox, Brave and Vivalid...and couldn't get anything close to watching any of those movies. I'd be REAL interested in hearing from someone with a PC if they can get that site to work.

Hmmm, Fawesome.tv must not like Linux. I tried three different browsers: Firefox, Brave and Vivalid...and couldn't get anything close to watching any of those movies. I'd be REAL interested in hearing from someone with a PC if they can get that site to work.
I wonder if that's why JW hasn't already added them.
As for me, it's an app on my FireStick, and it's worked for me with no problems. Haven't tried it on a phone or PC.

I wonder if that's why JW hasn't already added them.
As for me, it's an app on my FireStick, and it's worked for me with no problems. Haven't tried it on a phone or PC.
I think I might know why they aren't listed on JW, do you mind if I PM you?

Looks like a good site, but I couldn't get any of the movies to stream. Does something have to be installed to use their service?
I just went to the website and got a window asking me to download their app. So if you skipped that part I guess you can't view anything? Like I said, I've been watching it via my FireStick.

I just went to the website and got a window asking me to download their app. So if you skipped that part I guess you can't view anything? Like I said, I've been watching it via my FireStick.
Ah, thanks that explains why it didn't work. Thanks

Ah, thanks that explains why it didn't work. Thanks
I also just found this online:

You can get Fawesome.tv on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku streaming players, as well as on some LG smart TVs, Windows computers (requires an app), and mobile devices.

It specifies Windows computers, so maybe it won't work on Linux.

I think I might know why they aren't listed on JW, do you mind if I PM you?
Knowing Captain Terror, is it because there's too much yeti content?

Or too much . . . erotic yeti content?

Say what you will about JustWatch, they have to draw the line somewhere!