So I just saw 'Blue Velvet' and...

→ in
Tools    

It was pretty good. Defiantly touched upon the complexion of Sexual Desire and Control better than 'Salo' ever did. Many scenes are filmed with such raw emotion that only a filmmaker like Lynch can achieve. It's also one of those 'Lynch Films' where It takes a Dark U-Turn, love that sh*t. (Although not as symbolic or surreal and more straight forward.) One note to point out is Dennis Hopper's Character, who (upon first viewing) might just be the Greatest Movie Villain Ever. Defiantly Oscar Worthy Performances from him; and Isabella Rossellini, who blew me away.

1st WATCH RATING:

We've gone on holiday by mistake
..........you went straight out and bought an inhaler

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Interesting poster, I don't recall a scene like that. Maybe a deleted one?

Suspect's Reviews

It was pretty good. Defiantly touched upon the complexion of Sexual Desire and Control better than 'Salo' ever did. Many scenes are filmed with such raw emotion that only a filmmaker like Lynch can achieve. It's also one of those 'Lynch Films' where It takes a Dark U-Turn, love that sh*t. (Although not as symbolic or surreal and more straight forward.) One note to point out is Dennis Hopper's Character, who (upon first viewing) might just be the Greatest Movie Villain Ever. Defiantly Oscar Worthy Performances from him; and Isabella Rossellini, who blew me away.

1st WATCH RATING:
I'm not sure if I missed something major but I caught your other comments about Lynch and still am mot sure if these are first watchings for you as in OMG HAVE YOU JUST DISCOVERED LYNCH ASDFHJKKHDSSTUO7FCKKGVJ!

..........you went straight out and bought an inhaler
For years I assumed Frank (Dennis Hopper) was inhaling Nitrous Oxide, but read somewhere not long ago (maybe on IMDB) that he wasn't supposed to be doing Nitrous. Any idea what he was supposed to be inhaling?