2000s
8.70%
4 votes
2010s
15.22%
7 votes
Something else (specify in thread)
46 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I might consider it, if Yoda holds my hand.

Miss Vicky and Thief dual-hosting the countdown? Cool!

Also, I think for this particular countdown a timeframe on the shorter end, historically, when comparing to other countdowns, because I think most have seen a lot of this decade. Just my opinion. Start date Dec 1st.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Also, I think for this particular countdown a timeframe on the shorter end, historically, when comparing to other countdowns, because I think most have seen a lot of this decade.
I agree with this. Maybe not crazy short, but on the short end compared to others, IE: maybe two months instead of three?

Miss Vicky and Thief dual-hosting the countdown? Cool!
I'm not keen on the idea of collaboration. If I host, I don't think I really want input from anyone other than Yoda. Thief's welcome to do it alone if he's serious about it or see if someone else wants to co-host.

Welp, I guess we can just see if either of you wants to do it more, or if anyone else is interested.

Last call! I'd like to settle on a host by the end of the week. If nobody feels super strongly but several people are willing I can pick randomly, too. I think you'd all do a good job.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
In case this hasn't already been addressed, it's the FI-NAL (for-eign) COUNT DOWN!!!! DAH nuh NAH nuh... DAH nuh NAH Nuh naaaah.... woooooaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

my sincerest apologies =\ i was off work yesterday and not yet ready to get serious about anything. you are my vent.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I would volunteer as host if I hadn’t already sold my soul to corporate America. The price was cheap.
Ask for it back. Souls are needed and they don't use them anyway.

If nobody else steps forward, I'll do it.
I vote Miss Vicky host the 2000s countdown.

It's been like two weeks for anyone new to step up and claim the prize, so far no one has confirmed they'd host.

I vote Miss Vicky host the 2000s countdown.

It's been like two weeks for anyone new to step up and claim the prize and so far no one has confirmed they'd host.
Seconded only because I like the forum more when she's involved and obviously would have to be with this!

And then I nominate Thief for the next one

If nobody else steps up, I'm OK doing it alone. That is if it's OK with everybody.

If nobody else steps up, I'm OK doing it alone. That is if it's OK with everybody.
Totally OK with you hosting

Everyone including myself & Miss Vicky said they preferred someone who had never hosted before to get the chance. That someone would be you!

I'm gathering we all want to start the countdown pronto. So take a look at this thread link which has stats and links for the other countdowns...that way you can see what other host did and what would be needed of you.

BUT like Yoda has said, with his new auto submission tool calculating the ballots, hosting has become much easier!

Just excited to get this rolling. The 2000's will be very tough to whittle down to a top 25.
That will be hard, but Paul Blart: Mall Cop should be the easy winner

That will be hard, but Paul Blart: Mall Cop should be the easy winner
Easiest hosting job ever: Paul Blart Mall Cop is the winner!!! Thank you