The Annual MoFo Christmas Thread

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Around the web Guardians of the Galaxy, and one character in particular, has provided a lot of Christmas inspiration

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Around the web Guardians of the Galaxy, and one character in particular, has provided a lot of Christmas inspiration

I saw a bunch of pictures of that little guy, and I was wondering what he's from. He's adorable. He looks like a smiling tree. I thought maybe he was related to Sudowoodo from "Pokemon".

You know, I disagree. The one I posted is cute and sexy without being "huh huh look at her boobs huh huh."
I agree. But mainly because she's pretty and she's not blurred with motion.

Merry Christmas to every member on this forum and a lot of good things for all of you in the next year. Love , Family , Health etc.

Remember don't drink and drive but have a lot of fun too

PS: R.I.P Deadite We'll miss you...

Gosh I love this forum. Thank you SO MUCH everyone for the past year... I've mentioned my schizophrenia and social anxiety a lot but I need to again. Back in January when I returned to this forum I was still recovering from my breakdown and getting over my social anxiety. I have been getting better since I started back at school this last semester (after a two year break), and I attribute a lot of my success to having a great group of friends here. It's made me quite a bit more socially minded and I don't get as nervous around people as I had been the last few years. I have a long way to go but I'm getting better every day, and I owe a lot of it to you guys.