13 Songs that reference movies

1. Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
2. Across 110th Street - Bobby Womack
3. Das Boot - U 96
4. In the Heat of the Night - Ray Charles
5. The Goonies 'R' Good Enough - Cyndi Lauper
6. The Neverending Story - Limahl
7. Dream Warriors - Dokken
8. Bo$$ Playa - Snoop Dogg (The Wizard Of Oz)

3. Das Boot - U 96
9. Friday - Ice Cube

3. Das Boot - U 96
9. Friday - Ice Cube
10. Ticket Outta Looserville - Son Of Dork (Groundhog Day, Star Trek)

3. Das Boot - U 96
9. Friday - Ice Cube
11. Citizen Kane - The Byrds

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
[quote=Captain Terror;2277335]13 Songs that reference movies

3. Das Boot - U 96
9. Friday - Ice Cube
12. Nebraska - Bruce Springsteen (Badlands)

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

3. Das Boot - U 96
9. Friday - Ice Cube
12. Nebraska - Bruce Springsteen (Badlands)
13. Time What Is Time - Blind Guardian

13 songs with lyrics that make you laugh

1. Porcupine Tree - Prodigal (I spend my days with all my friends, They're the ones on who my life depends, I'm gonna miss them when the series ends)

1. Porcupine Tree - Prodigal (I spend my days with all my friends, They're the ones on who my life depends, I'm gonna miss them when the series ends)
2. Filthy Boy - Spiral Eyes (It's hard to shake the look of disdain, when the corner of my eye's dominated by that open zipper and the p*ss-stain)

2. Filthy Boy - Spiral Eyes (It's hard to shake the look of disdain, when the corner of my eye's dominated by that open zipper and the p*ss-stain)
3. Cypress Hill - Dr. Greenthumb (People can't live without the herb man, If not they'd be drinkin and drivin and swervin', But thanks to Dr. Greenthumb weed grow, In the backyard or inside with hydro, To the cush plant brushin' a tangerine dream, Tasty, blowin' a ****in' smokescreen)

3. Cypress Hill - Dr. Greenthumb (People can't live without the herb man, If not they'd be drinkin and drivin and swervin', But thanks to Dr. Greenthumb weed grow, In the backyard or inside with hydro, To the cush plant brushin' a tangerine dream, Tasty, blowin' a ****in' smokescreen)
4. John Paul Jones - Angry Angry (the combination of lyrics and the delivery of them makes me chuckle)

13 Songs with Lyrics That Make You Laugh

4. John Paul Jones - Angry Angry (the combination of lyrics and the delivery of them makes me chuckle)
5. Tom Waits - What's He Building (I'll tell you one thing: he's not building a playhouse for the children...)

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

5. Tom Waits - What's He Building (I'll tell you one thing: he's not building a playhouse for the children...)
6. Devin Townsend - By Your Command (I am so omniscient, if there were to be two omnisciences, I would be both!)

6. Devin Townsend - By Your Command (I am so omniscient, if there were to be two omnisciences, I would be both!)
7. They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul (Though I respect that a lot I'd be fired if that were my job after killing Jason off and countless screaming Argonauts...)

7. They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul (Though I respect that a lot I'd be fired if that were my job after killing Jason off and countless screaming Argonauts...)
8. Skyclad - Cardboard City (My spray paint epitaph upon the wall it says.../"Here lies the bones of some poor homeless vagrant/He died as he lived, in the shit on the pavement.")

Lyrics  

8. Skyclad - Cardboard City (My spray paint epitaph upon the wall it says.../"Here lies the bones of some poor homeless vagrant/He died as he lived, in the shit on the pavement.")
9. Weird Al Yankovic - Dare to be Stupid (burn your candle at both ends, look a gift horse in the mouth. Mashed potatoes can be your friends.)

"How tall is King Kong ?"

9. Weird Al Yankovic - Dare to be Stupid (burn your candle at both ends, look a gift horse in the mouth. Mashed potatoes can be your friends.)
10. Axis of Awesome - How to write a love song (Girl.)