Post a Random movie scene thread.

Tools    

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Weird Slap Shot (1977) related trivia.

Artist John Byrne based his rendition of the X-Men character Wolverine on "Dr. Hook" from Slap Shot (as played by Paul D'Amato).
Note: D'Amato is about 5'6" tall - relatively short, similar to Wolverine of the comics and who sported large sideburns in Slap Shot similar to Logan / Wolverine.

Claremont and Cockrum (who preferred Nightcrawler) considered dropping Wolverine from the series; Cockrum's successor, artist John Byrne, championed the character, later explaining, as a Canadian himself, he did not want to see a Canadian character dropped. Byrne modeled his rendition of Wolverine on actor Paul D’Amato, who played Dr. Hook in the 1977 sports film Slap Shot.

On film, Wolverine would be played by Hugh Jackman - who, in reality stands a good foot taller than the intended height of the comic book character (who has officially been listed as standing at 5'3").

Weird Slap Shot (1977) related trivia.

Artist John Byrne based his rendition of the X-Men character Wolverine on "Dr. Hook" from Slap Shot (as played by Paul D'Amato).
Note: D'Amato is about 5'6" tall - relatively short, similar to Wolverine of the comics and who sported large sideburns in Slap Shot similar to Logan / Wolverine.

Claremont and Cockrum (who preferred Nightcrawler) considered dropping Wolverine from the series; Cockrum's successor, artist John Byrne, championed the character, later explaining, as a Canadian himself, he did not want to see a Canadian character dropped. Byrne modeled his rendition of Wolverine on actor Paul D’Amato, who played Dr. Hook in the 1977 sports film Slap Shot.

On film, Wolverine would be played by Hugh Jackman - who, in reality stands a good foot taller than the intended height of the comic book character (who has officially been listed as standing at 5'3").

Pretty cool fact, i thought xmen was older than that though.

I dont think they will ever cast anyone like jackman for wolverine again, the first xman to me was so brilliantly casted even though i dont care much for it.

Pretty cool fact, i thought xmen was older than that though.

I dont think they will ever cast anyone like jackman for wolverine again, the first xman to me was so brilliantly casted even though i dont care much for it.
The X-Men are indeed older, SD.

The original team dates back to 1963.
Wolverine first appeared in 1974.
And the new X-Men (the international team Wolverine was recruited for) first appeared in 1975.

This is a random movie scene, with maybe a slight twist. I mean:

And as long as we're in that idiom: