Name the Actress

Tools    

Hint: she was a star in the girls with guns genre. She's probably best known to western viewers for her role in a hopping vampire movie, and as the hero's girlfriend in a James Glickenhaus movie.

Haven’t the slightest idea.

Darlanne Fluegel

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I only know because it has been making the social media rounds, but apparently that is
Bridget Fonda

Unless maybe I heard her voice I would not have recognized her if I passed her on the street.

OPEN FLOOR

Looks like Gail Russell later in her career.
There is a resemblance. She's a German actress prominent in the 40s and 50s. Whilst the bulk of her work lies in Europe, she also starred in some reasonably prominent British and American films. Notable Hollywood icons she starred with include Montgomery Clift, Errol Flynn and Rock Hudson.

Revealed. It's Cornell Borchers.

Love her performances in The Big Lift (1950) and The Divided Heart (1954) - the latter for which she won a British film award for Best Foreign Actress - and well deserved too.

OPEN FLOOR

A beautiful portrait. Photograph looks to be taken sometime from 1980s up through the 90's, though possibly later still, judging by the style. Any further clues that might help in identifying this actress Stirchley?

A beautiful portrait. Photograph looks to be taken sometime from 1980s up through the 90's, though possibly later still, judging by the style. Any further clues that might help in identifying this actress Stirchley?
She’s German, this photo seems current & she’s in a lot of German movies & movies in English too IIRC. Her initials are NH.