Wordle

Tools    

Took me ages to get from the 4th guess to the word today despite the choices being rather limited

Wordle 219 5/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Recovered from a brutal first few guesses to get this one. Still haven't missed any, only gone to six the very first time, I think.

Wordle 219 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Recovered from a brutal first few guesses to get this one. Still haven't missed any, only gone to six the very first time, I think.

Wordle 219 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
WARNING: spoilers below
I had a lot of difficulty with today’s word. Not finding a single letter in my first word always throws me off & it happened to you too. I was determined not to go to five. No vowel could be used unless it was “o” & the “l” at the end of the word really threw me off.

Wordle 219 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’ve played 14 games & missed one, which was “query”. Not bad.

First time I had to Google the meaning of the word. Wasn't part of my vocabulary. In other words, this took a long time to figure out.

Wordle 219 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Don’t feel bad. Took me forever to get today’s word & I’m British.

Wordle 219 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My wife had her hardest time today.
I struggled with it. It’s hard when the word you initially choose contains none of the needed letters.

Definitely easier than yesterday.

Wordle 220 4/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I love the fact that someone made the Wordlinator. RIP.

I love the fact that someone made the Wordlinator. RIP.
Had to Google what that is. Anyway, considering how stupidly* Wordle is made, it was just a matter of time.

*While Googling the letter frequencies and best starting words, I also learned that the world list for Wordle is apparently in the front end code and each day it just takes the next word from that list. Not the most secure solution, I suppose.

Wordle 220 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That felt good after a few rough days.
I wonder if we tried the same word on the second try

There's been quite a bit of this: 🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛ today

This was pretty tricky, again (not helping that I didn't really think my 2nd word through, and that semi-correct letter remained in the same incorrect place for two rounds).

Wordle 221 5/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Easy step from guess 3 today as it was the only possible word remaining I think

Wordle 221 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wonder if 🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛ will become the theme of the day today?