Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Let us know how you like it.

Another one of my all-time favourites. The fact that it’s an adaptation of Heart of Darkness always struck me as surprising.
This will be my first time watching the theatrical cut. I watched the director's cut several years ago, but I barely remember it. Overall, I'm looking forward to it.

The trick is not minding
This will be my first time watching the theatrical cut. I watched the director's cut several years ago, but I barely remember it. Overall, I'm looking forward to it.
I own both from a collectors edition I bought so very long ago (well over a decade) and I honestly think the theatrical cut is better than the Director’s cut. But I do think one needs to see both to appreciate it even more.

The additional footage in the Redux is interesting but hinders the way the theatrical version builds momentum. There was a Final Cut released in theatres a few years ago that's somewhere between both versions. I think it has the same pacing issues as the Redux, but it was still nice to see the movie on the big screen.

Spent 2 hours choosing something else and gave up. Always up for more Cumberbatch.

Hilarious rookie mistake at 16.38 (which I missed the last time around) — the coat of arms displayed on the Russian ministry of defence building is the current one, a hawk, whereas it would have been a hammer and sickle.