MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

Any truth to the rumor that Lamar Jackson got injured because he's not vaccinated? Asking for a friend !

Scary Terry just got knocked out of the game. Wee! I prefer to lose as many decent players before the playoffs that I can. Keeps the pain and excuses flowing more naturally.

Jags lose 20-0. Robinson with < 1 point again. Man, what a mess they've got there. Some really talented players they just can't figure out how to use.

Pretty good chance I'm gonna finish with more points than four of the playoff teams.

How does that happen, you may ask? Losing in weeks where you score 120, 125, and 137 points, it turns out.

Obviously in a year like this you can change any one little thing, but if I had to pick one particularly wild thing to blame, it'd be that crazy Cowboys ending that happened just so:

Yeahhhh...that was pretty dumb. INT shoulda ended it, but Dallas blows the coverage so the game goes on. Then it goes into OT, somehow giving TONGO another chance. Then the Cowboys are in FG range and running well and decide to throw...and then the Pats totally blow the coverage and give up a TD. Like 10 things in a row had to happen for me to lose that and they all did.

The trick is not minding
I am on pace to score around 140 points….and still lose.

And yet I’ll be right back here next year, anticipating the draft.

I’m dumb…..

The trick is not minding
Fun fact. Both of my opponents this week scored 162 points.
I’m at 113 with Ertz ready to go, and will probably break 120.

I am at 114 in our league and I have Kupp tonight, and unless he scored 50 points, I’ll lose while also scoring over 120, possibly even 130-140 points this week.

😑😑😑

Well, at least I have the losers bracket to look forward to.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
And with that second Chase TD I'm currently 3rd in points for the year.

I think I need new hobbies.
I laughed at this because a few years ago I wondered why I wasted so much damn time at this fantasy stuff. And yet I still haven't learned.

A system of cells interlinked
At least my team is giving it the old college try, even if there isn't much hope of surmounting Yoda's sizable lead. All I need is for AZ to trade Ertz to the Rams midgame, followed by Stafford throwing a 65 yard TD to Ertz. Hey, it could happen!

For the second week in a row my lowly squad has upset the third place team. Last time I knocked The Empire from third into fourth place and now I have done it again, knocking WhentheLe'VeonBreaks from third into fourth. None of that means much of anything to anybody, both of those teams were already in the playoffs no matter where they finished. I will spring from twelfth to eleventh into ninth place. At least I finished the regular season out of the double-digit cellar.

Mine was another MNF come-from-behind win. What makes it the most surprising is that Lamar Jackson got injured and knocked out of his game early. If you told me my QB was going to get me only 1.18 points and I would still win I would say you are full of poo-poo. But that is exactly what happened. Davante Adams was a big part of Aaron Rogers' big day with ten catches for 121 yards and a pair of TDs (29.10 points). George Kittle was almost as good with thirteen grabs for 151 and a score (27.60). Deebo Samuel had another weird game where they used him on running sweeps more than as a receiver, but he was still good for another TD (12.40). The rest of my starters were not very impressive. Jerry Jeudy was not at all instrumental in Denver's win and my two RBs got me less than fourteen points, combined.

The big hero was my kicker, Matt Gay. Going into MNF WhentheLe'VeonBreaks was done and all I had remaining was L.A.'s place kicker. I needed eleven points to win. I got fourteen.

Oh, well. Bring on the Loser's Bracket!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra