Who or What is that in your Avatar Picture?

Tools    

I thought it was Michael Jackson after getting punched in the face by someone's father.
What's your picture suppose to be?

I want to know what Orson is looking at in @Citizen Rules new avatar (looks like some kind of food!)
From looking at it with the magnifier tool on my laptop, it looks like baked bread with something on it or some kind of baked pretzels maybe.

Look left <

BTW can you real lips, I can, sort of. I think I now what Orson is saying. Do you?
It looks like he's saying "did you really just do that", so maybe its Baked s**t lol

Nah, if you look closely, he seems to be saying, 'That looks good...thanks'
That could be it also

Actually what he is saying is "Sure, I can eat all that".

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
One of a few pictures that weren't ruined from my first trip to Europe... Luckily, I developed some photos in Amsterdam, 2004 before US Customs stupidly didn't understand how x-rays destroy film.. Don't ever buy the "Oh, ours are special"

Look left <

BTW can you real lips, I can, sort of. I think I now what Orson is saying. Do you?
"This would go well with some Paul Mason wine!"

"Is this all? Or just the first course?"

"There's too much directing going on around here!"

"No, I don't need a fork!"

"MMMwwaaaaawwllllll...."

Prom photo of Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks standing behind two full ashtrays most likely filled by Sarah Palmer.

Prom photo of Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks standing behind two full ashtrays most likely filled by Sarah Palmer.
Yours is very eye catching.

Mine is a picture of me aided by thermography...

~Doc