Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

I loved the shot of The Night King riding his ice dragon.

It's so so so silly and the NK's expression is priceless. As if commandeering an ICE DRAGON was the biggest chore in the world.
When I heard that dragon I was expecting this badass scene. Then he appears with the NK on his back and I couldn't help but chuckle. It was great for all the wrong reasons.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
When I heard that dragon I was expecting this badass scene. Then he appears with the NK on his back and I couldn't help but chuckle. It was great for all the wrong reasons.
I can still hear him screeching.

I loved insane biotch Cersei's reaction to the walker, and it crawling when sliced in half. Go the Hound!

I can still hear him screeching.

I loved insane biotch Cersei's reaction to the walker, and it crawling when sliced in half. Go the Hound!
Yeah, I liked that bit. They get kudos for those effects. The walker looked pretty good.

Yeah, I liked that bit. They get kudos for those effects. The walker looked pretty good.
He was terrifying but I so wanted him to get cersei. Does that make me a bad person? I cant believe she said yes to her pitbull about Jaime.

This might just do nobody any good.
Maybe not a bad person but certainly one that wished a zombie attack on a (fictional) pregnant woman.

It's a weird situation but most of us are in it.

I hope that next season handles the pacing better. With only 6 episodes they have a lot to cover in such a short span. Here's hoping.

Maybe not a bad person but certainly one that wished a zombie attack on a (fictional) pregnant woman.

It's a weird situation but most of us are in it.
Ewww when she was rubbing her abdomen I just knew, then the imp said. Another insane child on the way.

Also loved the farewell between Jaime and Tyrion. I desperately wanted them to hug it out, so I guess I'm not 100% bad.

I hope that next season handles the pacing better. With only 6 episodes they have a lot to cover in such a short span. Here's hoping.
I can certainly see them doing away with the fast travel. There's really only two locations left now, right?

King's Landing and Winterfell.

I'm still wrapping my head around everyone's mortality rate.

Jon and Dany are destined for tragedy and not just in the familial revelation. The way they were linked to Raeghar (I still can't spell that) and Lyanna has me dreading a repeat in history.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
If anything of this EP is grounds for celebration, it's that we can finally put the Waif theory to bed.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
full disclosure: i can't read or type that name without hearing a terribly stereotypical elderly Asian male (doesn't matter what nationality for horrible reasons to nail the point of this joke directly on the head) saying "waifu."

ANNNNNND.... i'm going to hell.

Another theory I'm dreading:

Tyrion coming to the aid of Cersei not for her sake but for the child's.

I dread the concept as it could very well be Tyrion's end (who's fate I've never been more concerned about as I am now). Cersei not holing out her end of the bargain also suggests having him framed, losing Dany's trust (she's could drop him as adviser for Jon and his friends) leaving Tyrion alone with only the future of House Lannister as hope.

Another theory I'm dreading:

Tyrion coming to the aid of Cersei not for her sake but for the child's.

I dread the concept as it could very well be Tyrion's end (who's fate I've never been more concerned about as I am now). Cersei not holing out her end of the bargain also suggests having him framed, losing Dany's trust (she's could drop him as adviser for Jon and his friends) leaving Tyrion alone with only the future of House Lannister as hope.
I actually like that theory. Seems like something Tyrion would do. Then again, he doesn't have any real bond with the child and it is Cersei's. On top of that it's another child conceived through incest so he might think it could turn out to be another Joffrey. The list goes on. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing that. Would add some depth to the story.

I think the only thing that disappointed me with the last 2 episodes was that dany didnt seem to give too hoots she lost her dragon. What a beotch.

Ewww when she was rubbing her abdomen I just knew, then the imp said. Another insane child on the way.
Have you not been watching the full season? Her pregnancy was revealed in a previous episode.

Have you not been watching the full season? Her pregnancy was revealed in a previous episode.
I'm guilty of forgetting too then...

Game of Thrones is great for many reasons. One of them being how it is so confusing and with a thousand characters and plotlines, so if they ever chose to repeat reveals, arcs or twists and the likes, I'll be wowed over and over again every time.

There are so many times where I'm like "I should probably know about that guy" or "when did this happen" or "who is that" the list goes on...

There are so many times where I'm like "I should probably know about that guy" or "when did this happen" or "who is that" the list goes on...
Same for me. I'm not a fan of rewatching this like other shows nd it;s such a long hiatus I just let things go.

Just did a quick Google, and Cersei revealed it to Jaime in episode five. Just two weeks ago.

Maybe she just wants everyone to think she is pregnant.
She looks off as if daydreaming and rubs her stomach - so she must be preggo?

I am not buying it just like I did not buy it when she said she was joining up to help fight the white walkers.