All-Time Posts Record

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Not only does that sound complicated, it sounds unnecessary. Yoda already cut down on multiple features that made user stats publicly viewable (post ratings, "lightsabers', etc) so the odds of him bringing them back when the site seems to be functioning just fine without them seem a little slim.

Not only does that sound complicated, it sounds unnecessary. Yoda already cut down on multiple features that made user stats publicly viewable (post ratings, "lightsabers', etc) so the odds of him bringing them back when the site seems to be functioning just fine without them seem a little slim.
That actually sounds kind of fun but considering that we’re bringing back a thread made twenty years ago yes I’d agree chances are slim.

I'm stunned that I have more posts than Sedai, or many other regular posters that come here. I post very infrequently. Damn that's alot of trade offers.

The trick is not minding
20 year lifespan is impressive and makes me angry I never knew of this site until almost 2 months ago now.
I use to go Awards Daily for about 5 or 6 years (2000-2005ish?) back before I knew there were sites like this.
I made the mistake of joining Mubi though.