The Twin Peaks Thread

Tools    

I love that unsteady shot of the Palmer's house !

Also new "Fat Trout" it seems.

Non - American TP'ers, here's where you'll be able to watch the show...

Australia: Stan ($10/month) (Source)
Austria: Sky Atlantic (Source)
Belgium: BeTV (24,99€/month) (Source)
Bosnia and Herzegovina: HBO Europe (Source)
Bulgaria: HBO Europe (Source)
Canada: The Movie Network ($15/month) or CraveTV ($7.99/month, may be streaming only and not live) (Movie Network Source) (CraveTV Source)
Croatia: HBO Europe (Source)
Czech Republic: HBO Europe (Source)
Denmark: HBO Nordic (Source)
Finland: HBO Nordic (Source)
Germany: Sky Atlantic (see below) (Source)
Greece: Cosmote TV (Different levels, price varies) (Source)
Hungary: HBO Europe (Source)
Italy: Sky Atlantic (Lots of options, price varies) (Source)
Ireland: Sky Atlantic (Lots of options, price varies) (Source)
Japan: WOWOW (¥2,300/month) (Source)
Kosovo: HBO Europe (Source)
Macedonia: HBO Europe (Source)
Moldova: HBO Europe (Source)
Montenegro: HBO Europe (Source)
New Zealand: SoHo (Source)
Norway: HBO Nordic (Source)
Poland: HBO Europe (Source)
Romania: HBO Europe (Source)
Russia: Amedia TV or TV-3 (Source)
Serbia: HBO Europe (Source)
Slovakia: HBO Europe (Source)
Slovenia: HBO Europe (Source)
Spain: Moviestar+ (€7/month) (Source)
Sweden: HBO Nordic (Source)
United Kingdom: Sky Atlantic (Lots of options, price varies) or NowTV (£14.47 for the first three months) (Source)
United States: Showtime ($10.99/month) (Source)

Also new "Fat Trout" it seems.
So excited about this! Hmm..."Fat Trout"...does that mean they will include more of Teresa Banks storyline? Or maybe it is a way to re-investigate Chester Desmond's disappearance?

So excited about this! Hmm..."Fat Trout"...does that mean they will include more of Teresa Banks storyline? Or maybe it is a way to re-investigate Chester Desmond's disappearance?
WARNING: "slight spoilers" spoilers below
WARNING: "potential spoilers?" spoilers below
Supposedly, Shelly is now living at the trailer park. IIRC there were even a couple of photos leaked of Madchen Amick at that location, couple of months ago.

Also I heard she filmed scenes with Amanda Seyfried and Harry Dean Stanton there !

Speaking of Fat Trout, I'd also love to see Chalfonts reappearance !

Perhaps the most mysterious and spooky characters in the show imo.

Speaking of Fat Trout, I'd also love to see Chalfonts reappearance !

Perhaps the most mysterious and spooky characters in the show imo.
I would love that too. They were really spooky and great additions to the Twin Peaks world. Sadly, the actress playing her, Frances Bay, died in 2011 so if Ms. Chalfont were to reappear, she would be played by another actress.

P.s. I've forgotten she actually appeared in Twin Peaks show as well and not just FWWM. She played Mrs. Tremond. Jeez, I need to rewatch before it starts. I've forgotten a lot of it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I've been rewatching the original series on DVD lately, it really holds up. I'm excited for the new episodes, it's weird to see everyone looking so old though.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Couple of observations from the trailer...

- Electricity at the beggining is a reccuring element in Twin Peaks world. I always saw it as a forewarning of something bad happening and as a presence of Bob/possible alternate spirits. Remember it appears right before Leland walks into a sheriff station and when he dances with Donna. It also appears in FWWM couple of times. There are also theories of electricity serving as a transport for spirits from the black lodge.

- At 0:04 you can barely see a mysterious shadowy figure on the left, which appears to be leading Coop somewhere.

- Ben Rosenfield looks creepy, very Lelandesque. Could be playing someone possessed.

- I forgot Madeline Zima will be in this. She was good in Californication.

- The lady at 0:29 straigth up looks like a Lynch's character.

- Check out the Texas map, behind Gordon and Albert. I guess the rumours are true, and Texas will be one of the important locations in new season.

- Also their concerned reactions, reminded me a lot of Jeffries appearence in FWWM. Could it be they had just witnessed Coop's first appearance after 25 years?

Forgot to mention, the stairways at the beggining remind me of the ones in Palmer house.