What does everyone do for a living?

Tools    

hey, i'll come for the eleven o'clock show!........and Mary-Lo.......it is grand having you join MoFo.....a perfect addition i must say.
Now you made me blush, see:

Thanks, doll--and you, too, Sades!

Freaky.
I just wrote the same thing in the Highlight forum.

*raises glass*
To Mary!!

I'll drink to that... but then, I'll drink to anything.

You guys rock, you really do. Here's to the coolest MoFo's on the block (and you all know who you are).

The same thing happened to me, only it involved my nose and some extra-super-hot sauce...

Back with a bang!
Hooray! A fellow aspiring teacher...hope it works out for you.
Thanks. Hope it works out for you as well.

It's a great thing there are so many teachers here. When I go back to my home town and meet my old friends and tell them that I'm studying to become a teacher, they all look at me like I'm a leper or something. I'm one of them now in their eyes

Lots of writers here too. I'm not one of them however...I would like to have written though

Female assassin extraordinaire.
whew. yes yes, i know, it's been a while ... chris, you still doing the email thing? though if we get up to having large files on Word or something, that may prove a problem for everybody to share. there are yahoo and MSN communities that let you upload files to folders everyone can share, and basically it's a little community that you can have daily, weekly, or web-based email digests.

when i was young and aspiring, i actually signed up for a few. but those things can really flood your inbox, and you find that you have little time to actually READ everything everyone writes ... with a small group, you feel sort of obligated. when the group is 20+, you feel less obligated, but then when 20 people write back and forth ... Death By Email.

If we had a group of like four or five it'd be perfecto.

I'm a member of Zoetrope.com and I love the place.
Reviews coming in from every little which way.

well most people know im just a bum, im a full time student with no full time job. I know it isnt much but i havent posted anything for a while and i didnt want to appear invisable

Morbida
I have not been around the forums for long but mofo is one of the kewlest I have seen in awhile!

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
If we had a group of like four or five it'd be perfecto.
I agree--so, how do we get the ball rollin' on this thingy? I need motivation, being cursed with the lack of same.

crazed out movie freak
i am a full-time (and then some) flooring installer. not the greatest job, but the pay is descent. plan on going back to school. went for a semester already on a secondary education degree. just wasn't for me

I work with my family at our paint/powder shop. I am actually 4th generation, which is pretty neat b/c less than .5% of family businesses make it this far

We are a relatively small job shop and specialize in objects about the size of your hand... We do quite a bit of work for the appliance, automotive, and office furniture industries (can you tell we're in MI, LOL). Probably the most exciting part we've ever done are the 25th Anniversary Corvette flags, but we've gotten away from that work and moved towards more mass production over the years... Not the most exciting work in the world, but I love it. It's fulfulling to see a raw piece of ugly die-casting come into our shop and then leave as a Class A surface, ready to enter someones home