Mags for MoFos

Tools    

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
And Jason--I love the new avatar. It's a pic from one of either of the two worst/best Friday the 13th's ever: Friday the 13th, VI--Jason Lives! (you know, the one where Tommy goes back to make sure Jason's really dead, and then--accidentally, o' course-- reawakens him) or Friday the 13th, VII--The New Blood (the one with the telekinetic chick). Both so great, so funny... but I'm not sure which one, exactly, the pic is from.
I believe it's from Part 6: Jason Lives! It's the very last scene of the movie... we see the beautiful Crystal Lake. Then the camera fades to down in the blue, mysterious water... inhabited by a strange, floating, chained tennant... JASON! Just when you've had enough... the camera cuts to an extreme close up of Jason's eye... OPENED and ALIVE! JASON LIVES!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jason in the lake.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	219  

The Comics Journal. Other than that I usually read The New Yorker and Dissent. Used to read The Nation for Christopher Hitchens' articles but, well, he left the magazine so I don't read it as much now. I also read a bunch of others on a much less consistent basis, usually just to follow specific collumnists. I also occasionally follow some small press publications, though none of those will mean anything to anyone here.

I subscribe to:
Uncut
I often buy:
Acoustic Guitar
Total Guitar
Entertainment Weekly
Guitar One
Guitar Player
Wired
Psychology Today
Soap Opera Weekly
Inside
Metal Hammer
Rolling Stone
Spin
I buy occationally or look at in the library:
Newsweek
Opera's magazine
People
Popular Photography
Reader's Digest
Self
Time
Maclean's
Chatelane
Canadian Living
Mad

Free Magazines I pick up:
Now

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Muscle & Fitness

Loaded...... best mag ever.... here's their webby for those not in the know.

www.loaded.co.uk