Who do you want to get rid of?

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
I just have to further drive the point home with this choice comment from Mrs. Roberts," I love my life."
Gawd! I wanted to rip her arms off and shove them down her gaping hole of a mouth!

Someone else I'd like to see go bye-bye...KID ROCK!! To the moon, PUNK ASS!!

Someone else I'd like to see go bye-bye...KID ROCK!! To the moon, PUNK ASS!!
Hell, yeah. And he can take his hepatitis-B-carryin' who-ah with him.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious

Hell, yeah. And he can take his hepatitis-B-carryin' who-ah with him.
**slappin' you five**
You know it. Nothin' but rich trash...

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

CHUCK NORRIS

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
YES....CHUCK NORRIS

Whoopi Goldberg...funny in her youth...simply not funny anymore.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Gweat and Tewwible
Getting rid of Chuck Norris sounds like a good idea!

Throw Robin Williams along with him in the rocket ship. Along with Britney Spears, the Backstreet Boys, N'Sync. Maybe throw in Jennifer Love Hewitt, Julia Roberts, Charlize Theron, Gwynie Paltrow. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck can go along for the ride too.

Just leave me Tobey Maguire and I'll be happy!

The Gweat and Tewwible
Originally posted by spudracer

Whoopi Goldberg...funny in her youth...simply not funny anymore. [/b]
When was she ever yeally in her youth? I guess I can't remember that far back

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Ozma
Getting rid of Chuck Norris sounds like a good idea!

Throw Robin Williams along with him in the rocket ship. Along with Britney Spears, the Backstreet Boys, N'Sync. Maybe throw in Jennifer Love Hewitt, Julia Roberts, Charlize Theron, Gwynie Paltrow. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck can go along for the ride too.

Hmmm...me likey.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
We MUST rid the Earth of Freddie Prinze Jr., Barbara Striesand, every teen pop-star, Jean Claude Van Damme, senator Joe Lieberman, Jerry Falwell, John Travolta, Vin Diesel, Oprah, Jerry Springer, Whoopi Goldberg, and yes, that F*cking "Dude, you're gettin' a Dell" guy. (Julia Roberts can stay, since she did speak out against G.W. Bush, is trying to help kids with Rett Syndrome, and she's also a Ramones fan, so she's now in my cool book..)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Yeah, but Striesand ISN'T a Ramones fan, so she must go. Oh, and shutting your mouth is so UN-American. This of course makes me the best American ever. I never shut up.

Drew Carey. Did anyone mention him yet? By all means, stick the little fvcker on a rocket and send it straight into the sun.

The Gweat and Tewwible
Originally posted by Monkeypunch
We MUST rid the Earth of Freddie Prinze Jr.,
Oh yes, I forgot about him

Jack Valenti (head dude at the MPAA) and Tipper Gore (she of the parental advisory).

To Hades with them both!

Oh, and the Lipnicki kid. Get rid of it before it grows--it's too late to erase the damage Macaulay Culkin has inflicted upon the earth...

Hey, I had a post here... what happened to it?!

Spud-bud, Chris... did one of you guys delete it?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Oh, and the Lipnicki kid. Get rid of it before it grows--it's too late to erase the damage Macaulay Culkin has inflicted upon the earth...
What's scarier than a child star all grown up?
Nothing.

The Gweat and Tewwible
Originally posted by sadesdrk
What's scarier than a child star all grown up?
Nothing.
The little mutant Pepsi girl is scaaarrryyy also . And Elijah Wood?? He is so funny looking. But some of my favorite actresses started as children: Drew Barrymore, Thora Birch, Christina Ricci, Natalie Portman (actually more of a teenager) just to name a few. It depends, I guess.

I forgot a few more: Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Carson Daly(!!!), Alec Baldwin, Tom Cruise, Martha Stewart, Tea Leoni, all of the Clintons, Penelope Cruz, Keanu Reeves (unless he stars in an action movie and does not attempt to act)

The Dell Taco guy is officially the most annoying celebrity according to a voting pole at www.amiannoyingornot.com. I just some of you guys would like to know...Check out the website, its pretty cool.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Ozma

... And Elijah Wood?? He is so funny looking.
I think he's attractive, nothing funny there...you wanna see funny; check out the guy that used to be the little Arnold kid from Wonder Years...ick!

The Gweat and Tewwible
Originally posted by sadesdrk
I think he's attractive, nothing funny there...you wanna see funny; check out the guy that used to be the little Arnold kid from Wonder Years...ick!
He was always funny looking anyway. Maybe Elijah Wood grew out of it a little...but he was a pretty funny looking kid. But I'll drop it, before you get really annoyed with me.