Yes. It is...

Martin Starr

MOVIE ONE: Adentureland

MOVIE TWO: I'll See You in My Dreams

MOVIE THREE: Honey Boy

MOVIE FOUR: Lifeguard

MOVIE FIVE: Lemon

You are up, Claire.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Candy Bergen in T.R. Baskin + Donald Sutherland in Steelyard Blues + Brooke Shields in Speed Zone =
Peter Boyle

Boyle doing his Brando impression in Steelyard Blues

OPEN FLOOR

Anne Wiazemsky in Teorema + Peter Finch & Terence Stamp in Far from the Madding Crowd + Luis Guzmán in The Limey =
Terence Stamp

And if you're gonna bend/ignore the rules and include the linked actor in the photos then I'm gonna bend/ignore the rules and say,

OPEN FLOOR

My posting the actor in the shot was an error, you're just trying to avoid the rules as usual and I'm getting tired of it. This is the only thread in the games forum hat has the open floor limit yet for a few days in a row, you've been ignoring it. I'm not averse to reporting you if it continues.

It is The Last of Sheila and the middle one is Slim Pickens in Honeysuckle Rose. Not sure what the third pic is but the answer has to be...
Dyan Cannon

OPEN FLOOR

Mira Sorvino above is all I got.