Site looks off

Tools    

So I had said a couple of days ago that desktop was suddenly usable for me, but while improved it was still pretty bad. I talked to Raul and Mesmerized who tried to help me, but they have an android and it seemed like it was an iPhone issue. After trying many browsers I finally found one in the App Store that works on iPhone. It is a desktop app and it's right next to the chrome app on my phone if someone is having the same issue. Note, for people that don't have one in their area, Bj's is a store

The trick is not minding
So I had said a couple of days ago that desktop was suddenly usable for me, but while improved it was still pretty bad. I talked to Raul and Mesmerized who tried to help me, but they have an android and it seemed like it was an iPhone issue. After trying many browsers I finally found one in the App Store that works on iPhone. It is a desktop app and it's right next to the chrome app on my phone if someone is having the same issue. Note, for people that don't have one in their area, Bj's is a store

Suuuuure it is. A store. Right. No worries. We won’t tell your wife 😏

Suuuuure it is. A store. Right. No worries. We won’t tell your wife 😏
How do you know his wife doesn't run it

Okay, avatars on mobile are now larger and animated. I'm working on a few other tweaks, too, to match the desktop styling a little more. Stay tuned on that front. Gonna close this thread for now, though, since the specific topic it's about is kinda settled. I'll probably start a new thread as more mobile changes come in.