Arthouse Mafia

Tools    

I watched Bibliotheque Pascal last night, so that should at least save me from receiving a decapitated horse's head in my bed .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Arthouse Mafia is so obscure most new members don't even know it exists! Perhaps it is a secret organization aiming to overthrow the Green Man, take over MoFo and ban every user that has no arthouse films in his top 10. Muahahaha!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Arthouse Mafia is so obscure most new members don't even know it exists! Perhaps it is a secret organization aiming to overthrow the Green Man, take over MoFo and ban every user that has no arthouse films in his top 10. Muahahaha!
Obscure

take over MoFo and ban every user that has no arthouse films in his top 10. Muahahaha!
What? Are you automatically assuming every member on this forum is male? What a misogynist

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
There are no girls on the Internet. Only guys and guys pretending to be girls (like @Dani8)

Wut???The weekend is over, dude. Put your vodka down STAT!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wut???The weekend is over, dude. Put your vodka down STAT!
I never drink. Wait, isn't this what all drunkards say? But... but.. that's also what all teetotallers say, because it's true! I'm a teetotaller.

Of his I've only seen Hiroshima Mon Amour, and it was superb. He has quite the reputation, so should be a solid film. Do let me know what you think of it when you finish watching it.