Name the Actress

Tools    

Nobody yet? I'll give a hint: she was on a TV series featuring a trio of crime-fighting beauties that worked for an unseen boss.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Nobody yet? I'll give a hint: she was on a TV series featuring a trio of crime-fighting beauties that worked for an unseen boss.

It has to be someone from "Charlie's Angels", from either the last season of the original series or from the remake series. I think I would recognize the rest of the "Angels".

Another hint: She played the next door neighbor's hot wife in a show whose title had a specific decade in the title.

I didn't watch the show, so the hint doesn't help me, but it's probably someone from "That 70's Show".

Okay, I didn't mean to confound everyone, even thought that's supposedly the name of the game. It's Tanya Roberts. I yield the floor to whoever wants to go next. Gbgoodies actually came closest with the Charlie's Angels and That 70's Show guesses.

Okay, I didn't mean to confound everyone, even thought that's supposedly the name of the game. It's Tanya Roberts. I yield the floor to whoever wants to go next. Gbgoodies actually came closest with the Charlie's Angels and That 70's Show guesses.

I never would have remembered her name.

Here's the next picture. It should be pretty easy for some of you.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Olivia Hussey. Romeo & Juliet
Well, you're half right. It is Olivia Hussey; but it's from Jesus of Nazareth (1977). She played the Blessed Mother. However, both Romeo & Juliet (1968) and Jesus of Nazareth were directed by Franco Zeffirelli.