Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Shaving Ryans privates

I thought The Chaser was merely decent. Too by-the-book, and while one could argue that about this film too it still has a lot of the tension and charm that pulls you through it, and really that's what I like about the Korean stuff; it's in between the quirkiness of Japanese films and the suspense of British stuff.

Sudoku Blackbelt
The wife and I are watching disc 2.

I am going to watch twilight breaking dawn..

Going with some friends to see a restored print of Taxi Driver on the big screen. They've never seen it before, so this will be interesting

Link: http://dryden.eastmanhouse.org/films...taxi-driver-2/

I thought The Chaser was merely decent. Too by-the-book, and while one could argue that about this film too it still has a lot of the tension and charm that pulls you through it, and really that's what I like about the Korean stuff; it's in between the quirkiness of Japanese films and the suspense of British stuff.
See " I Saw The Devil " and tell me what you think.

Simple enough; what film do you plan on seeing tonight, and what are your expectations? I'm watching The Eiger Sanction, and being a Clint fan I'm hoping it'll be good. I might check out Taxi Driver as well, if I have time, which I have veeerrrry high hopes for.
Love Clint. Have all his movies. Like him even better as a director.