Name the Actress

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I know! I know! But gb is on the right trail so I don't want to step on anyone's movie shoes.
No worries. Feel free to answer anytime I leave it open like that. If I knew the names, (movie title and/or actress), I would have posted them. (I'm terrible with names. )

It's Season Hubley & I know this because it's in the link you posted. Try to post a link that doesn't include the name of the person.

[quote=Stirchley;1709448]
It's Season Hubley & I know this because it's in the link you posted. Try to post a link that doesn't include the name of the person.
If you don't look you won't see it.

If you don't look you won't see it.
True, but I always check now. Others do it too, but they don't admit it.

When I find an image I like I click on SAVE IMAGE & post it that way. The name is never part of the post.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
We can find yours too by using "Google Reverse Image Search". This obviously defeats the purpose of the game.

We can find yours too by using "Google Reverse Image Search". This obviously defeats the purpose of the game.
True.

Problem is when I hit reply & quote the prior post, I can't help but see the name embedded in the post. Maybe I should just hit reply in future.