All the best to the ladies!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Since today is women's day, I'd like to dedicate this thread to all the ladies on MoFo!

Dear women, how the hell would we, men, survive if you weren't here?! We would perish in loneliness, starvation and gayness. Thank you for being around.

Remember! A woman is a win. A woman watching films is a double win! And a kinky woman who watches films is a triple win, but we will leave it for now...

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Thank You!!!

Are you single?

Greatest Sidekick Ever
Well since you've brought up this topic I have to be man enough to say something special to the only woman I have ever loved truly. Sorry for acting so gay but I really have to do this though. Well, we started as friends the first time we met and after several days our friendship eventually became something that we have never expected. We basically told each other that we had secret feelings for each other and I think some of you might think of it as some kind of an infatuation or something but it's NOT. Well, we met in a very strange and discomforting time of my life where me and my family had to move out to another city in Philippines and it left the both of us hopeless. The fact that Im gonna leave in about 2 weeks time made me want to rush things and ignore the fact that it's gonna be hard with our situation and stuff. As the date of our riddance becomes closer and closer, her attitude became different. She barely even talks to me or goes out with me and it's really saddening for my part. Until she told me that she's sorry about being cold the past few days and she frankly told me that it's really impossible for us to be in a relationship. This event made me a depressed individual over the next months where we have moved out already and I also found out that she already has a boyfriend now. This sucks, but well what can I do. With all the circumstances and stuff, I think I am never gonna find another girl that can match up to that woman. I love her so much and I'm gonna use this day to tell her what I still feel about her even if she's not even gonna see this. Well here she is:

Welcome to the human race...
Well since you've brought up this topic I have to be man enough to say something special to the only woman I have ever loved truly. Sorry for acting so gay but I really have to do this though.
Expressing your hetero feelings for a woman is considering "acting so gay"?

Greatest Sidekick Ever
Well sorry for that it was some kind of a joke actually, nothing serious, because some teenagers in our country would make fun on someone who expresses their affection for someone seriously in public. Sorry for acting very immature.

Greatest Sidekick Ever
That is an unfortunate situation, then.
Yeah, well I'm kind of like in a situation where I'm trying to get over her but remembering that movie 'Before Sunset' where the guy was starting to move on about the girl and then all of a sudden they met and feelings rekindling gives me some kind of hope or something. I really don't know what to do. But yeah, I'm not that depressed as I was before and Im happy the way things are going with my high school graduation fast approaching, there's really no reason for me to be depressed

well Diesel, she's very pretty and you obviously still have feelings for her but it sounds like she's moved on with her life so you have to as well. You're only young, you have lots to look forward to with graduation etc. Go out and enjoy yourself, there's plenty of time for relationships - go and have some fun

Greatest Sidekick Ever
well Diesel, she's very pretty and you obviously still have feelings for her but it sounds like she's moved on with her life so you have to as well. You're only young, you have lots to look forward to with graduation etc. Go out and enjoy yourself, there's plenty of time for relationships - go and have some fun
Well yeah! I'm still 18 years old for cryin' out loud and I know my experiences don't even go near to what you guys have dealt with but yes, I'm trying real hard gettin' over her. Just this time I am trying not to be a little too impulsive on choosing girls unlike before and hopefully I will find a girl that will overcome my feelings for Angel. Oh, her name's angel by the way

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That's a very pretty girl, dude. Treat her well.

EDIT: tl;dr syndrome

That really sucks! A little bit cliche, but... DON'T WORRY. There's a lot of girls. Half the world is women. You will eventually find a girl for you. I don't have a girlfriend for instance, but there's still hope for us, young people.

EDIT 2: I can see old singles crying out loud alone in the corner now. Don't worry, there's hope for you, too! Just leave the mf home and start doing something to socialize! It's a little bit weird thing to hear from me as I don't follow these rules, but hey! Don't make mistakes I make!

Please stop using this thread as a means to promote a politically correct agenda over an obviously non-literal use of the term.

If you want to go of on that tangent, you might as well turn this thread in to a discussion about why "gay" should refer to "homosexuality" in the first place?

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
That's a very pretty girl, dude. Treat her well.

EDIT: tl;dr syndrome

That really sucks! A little bit cliche, but... DON'T WORRY. There's a lot of girls. Half the world is women. You will eventually find a girl for you. I don't have a girlfriend for instance, but there's still hope for us, young people.

EDIT 2: I can see old singles crying out loud alone in the corner now. Don't worry, there's hope for you, too! Just leave the mf home and start doing something to socialize! It's a little bit weird thing to hear from me as I don't follow these rules, but hey! Don't make mistakes I make!
I laughed so hard at this!

Btw, Diesel, there's tons of girls in the world and there's no such thing as "one right person". It's probably hard to see it now, but you'll find someone even more special! Just keep socializing (yeahh, coming to this forum wasn't probably the best choice, just ask Minio why hasn't he a gf) and I'm sure you'll find another right person for you!

Welcome to the human race...
Please stop using this thread as a means to promote a politically correct agenda over an obviously non-literal use of the term.

If you want to go of on that tangent, you might as well turn this thread in to a discussion about why "gay" should refer to "homosexuality" in the first place?