Alien Vs. Predator

Tools    

The Dark Tower is falling...
I dont know the ending and I dont care what the ending is, I have been waiting for this film since I read the first comic (lots of years ago), and its going to be awesome even if the plot isnt great.

Best blocbuster of 2004 Spiderman 2....no way, AVP!!!

Guys, anyway to make the forums UPDATE themselves automatically....or do I just have to keep on pressing REFRESH on Internet Explorer??
Thanx

Originally Posted by Felipe Inside
Guys, anyway to make the forums UPDATE themselves automatically....or do I just have to keep on pressing REFRESH on Internet Explorer??
Thanx
The "who's online " list does but the actual forums don't. You have to refresh if you want to see others responses or go to the new posts section.

Thanx JRS....anyway to put a Quick Link to a particular forum???

ok, no offense, but that's what the private messages are for, the board is for the topic listed

so, who else is counting the days???

37 left

the teenage movie critic
JRS, I read the one with the link was provided.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by jrs
You read the what?
The script you provided. I'm guessing.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

This movie is going to be huge. The question is whether it will be a huge hit or a huge bomb. Is anybody excited about this movie or the new trend of pitting two famous monsters against each other? (remember Freddy vs. Jason?)
Has anyone heard of the movie "Chucky vs. Leprechaun"? I think it is already in production and is due to come out only a few months after SEED OF CHUCKY.

I ate all your bees.
Just saw the preview for this before I, Robot. I gotta say I'm pretty pumped, even though there are hardly any actors I recognise the fight scenes between the Aliens and the Predators look amazing

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by FallsAngel
This movie is going to be huge. The question is whether it will be a huge hit or a huge bomb. Is anybody excited about this movie or the new trend of pitting two famous monsters against each other? (remember Freddy vs. Jason?)
Has anyone heard of the movie "Chucky vs. Leprechaun"? I think it is already in production and is due to come out only a few months after SEED OF CHUCKY.
PLEASE tell me this is real! I was joking about this to a friend of mine the other day, and if that was a real movie...I wouldn't see it probably, but I would laugh really hard cause I predicted it....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by jrs
Why won't you?
If it was free maybe....I can't see paying for a movie that i know is going to be bad. I mean, camp value is one thing, but it's nine bucks to go to a movie these days !!!

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
...I can't see paying for a movie that i know is going to be bad.....but it's nine bucks to go to a movie these days !!!
You're talking like it's Catwoman. There is no way that this will come close to being a bad flick.