Alien Vs. Predator

Tools    

At least the creature effects are looking fine.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

i think there's a copy of the script for AVP on www.noktar.cjb.net. just look out for the spyware

this is gonna be a research team in antarctica, they uncover a dormant hive, or some sort of ancient ruin, and a new clan comes to earth to hunt, as such it probably will suck, cause andersen, the guy that directed Resident Evil, is directing this, and that alone is enuf 4 disaster, but, who knows, it may work out, i still look forward to it

You ready? You look ready.
I'm not getting my hopes up on this film because it might let me down, and I can't take that more then once. I hope it will be ok it looks good from the trailers but what I'm waiting for is The Chronicles of Riddick. I'm really going to be amazed by that movie no matter what.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

likewise, i'd like to watch it and make my own opinion, not listen to everyone else

Nice

bearing Six Strings of Stress
I hope the Predator wins, he's bad ass.

go Preds!!!

Xenomorph vs Predator? No!

Alien vs Predator! It is a battle of the two film, who will win, which are the better movies?

My opinion states if this is so...Xenomorphs win every time! In that case, get ripley onto these Predators and BAB Ripley will kick ass!

Preds, plural, as in predators, i'm talking about the species

Originally Posted by John McClane
It's Pred, bud.

John… what’s up with this “Bud” thing?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

caitlyn, i must say, bravo, you have removed the FVJ2 board, and ruined many good debates, just because of a little cussing, why didn't you just ban the people, instead of shutting down the whole D*** board??????!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
caitlyn, i must say, bravo, you have removed the FVJ2 board, and ruined many good debates, just because of a little cussing, why didn't you just ban the people, instead of shutting down the whole D*** board??????!!!!!!!!

If you have a problem with the thread being locked, I suggest you take it up with the members who ignored my warning… one of which was yourself.... And if you don’t like the way this forum is moderated… you have the option to leave... no one forced you to sign up here and no one is forcing you to stay… it is as simple as that.

actually, with no interesting boards left, that's exactly what i had in mind

Good bye B!TCH