Things that annoy you...

Tools    

my depression and my mental health, been to hospital 3 times 3 days in a row.*
I am so sorry, honey! I hope you feel better soon. I have been there myself.

My strange new post-accident cough.
Did anyone suggest anti-anxiety meds? It might help with the cough and get you over this crisis. You probably feel even more scared than you realize and its coming out in this way. I don't see why they couldn't offer you some meds till it passes.
I was in a car accident. I was unharmed but it had me completely topsy turvy for a while.

Did anyone suggest anti-anxiety meds? It might help with the cough and get you over this crisis. You probably feel even more scared than you realize and its coming out in this way. I don't see why they couldn't offer you some meds till it passes.
I was in a car accident. I was unharmed but it had me completely topsy turvy for a while.
Yeah, I need to try that. Maybe someone did suggest it; hardly anyone knows about the accident, so. I don’t know. Still shaky, have been incredibly productive and successful at work which again feels somehow wrong/unsafe/ominous.

I’m clearly ****ed more than I’d expected but thanks. Realised this today when an ex reached out (randomly, he doesn’t know, we hadn’t spoken in 3 years) and my immediate very collected thought was, Maybe I should **** him and marry him - he did offer. I know it sounds like a bad Kate Hudson comedy but it actually wasn’t funny at all, it was scary and I felt like I literally wasn’t me, Doppelgänger-style, like I wasn’t in control of my thoughts, totally compulsive and alien. Like thinking in Chinese when you don’t speak Chinese.

I’ll ask for the meds.

i dont know cause *my dad is treating me really bad and i dont want to go back in the past when he treated me like sh*t. *
Have you told your carer he is mistreating you? Because this is unacceptable & illegal. Reach out & someone will help you there in Australia.

Having to wear green this Friday on St. Patty's day :P

In fact, you really shouldn't. Most people don't look good in green.
Unless you’re the Princess of Wales who looks great in every color.

I’m clearly ****ed more than I’d expected but thanks. Realised this today when an ex reached out (randomly, he doesn’t know, we hadn’t spoken in 3 years) and my immediate very collected thought was, Maybe I should **** him and marry him - he did offer. .
It sounds like you are mentally grasping at anything to make you feel safe. Which seems like a natural reaction to such a scary occurrence. At least you are aware that you are not thinking straight. I'm one of those people who doesn't know what they are feeling until I'm losing it, so I sympathizes.

It sounds like you are mentally grasping at anything to make you feel safe. Which seems like a natural reaction to such a scary occurrence. At least you are aware that you are not thinking straight. I'm one of those people who doesn't know what they are feeling until I'm losing it, so I sympathizes.
Yeah, I’m like the least romantic person ever, I literally think we are all well-evolved mammals, nothing else, nothing to do with emotions, but on this one I’m allowing myself to have some fun after a very difficult few years. Will very likely get back together with him for now and that’s fine. He’s much more keen than me but it’s a safe, sexy and overall rewarding thing, so **** it, I’m in. I haven’t been into anyone for about a decade so why the hell not.

Yeah, I’m like the least romantic person ever, I literally think we are all well-evolved mammals, nothing else, nothing to do with emotions, but on this one I’m allowing myself to have some fun after a very difficult few years. Will very likely get back together with him for now and that’s fine. He’s much more keen than me but it’s a safe, sexy and overall rewarding thing, so **** it, I’m in. I haven’t been into anyone for about a decade so why the hell not.
Well that sounds like fun! Have a good time!

That's arguable, but even were I to agree, isn't that the point of a clothes horse?
Is that how you perceive the Princess of Wales - as a clothes horse?

That people still insist on having outdoor cats. (Though annoy isn't the right word for how I feel about this).

My parents were doing work in the yard and heard a cat meowing. My dad went to investigate and found a little calico dead next to the garage and a big tabby cat meowing pitifully next to her. The tabby didn't seem injured, just distraught. I had to work this afternoon so we decided to let the tabby have a little time with his friend and then I'd take the body in to work to have her cremated. When I went out to collect the body, the tabby was curled up next to her. I felt terrible shooing him away, but obviously couldn't leave the calico there. Right after we removed the body, the tabby started yowling.

Absolutely broke my heart. I'd seen the tabby around a lot and the calico a few times, but I don't know if they belong to anybody. If they do, that somebody isn't very responsible. I don't know what killed her, but whatever it was likely could've been avoided if she'd just been kept inside. So sad.

Is that how you perceive the Princess of Wales - as a clothes horse?
Not just a clothes horse. She was a breeding mare too. Y'know, like his mum and every other princess who marries the heir of a monachy/dynasty rule anywhere in the world, at any time in history. That's the job.