MISCELLANEOUS

Tools    

There's a married woman in my apartment complex who absolutely hates me, & that has caused me to find her attractive.
There’s a certain kind of unmarried man (not saying you) who is very titillated by a married woman. It’s a challenge to get her attention & he figures he won’t need to make any commitments due to the fact that she is married.

It’s official! We have survived January & February & in 20 days’ time it will be Spring!

These 2 months weren’t too horrible in Connecticut. We had barely any snow & what we didn’t have hit us on Monday overnight & it was a LOT. All melting today. Even the ice will have gone by tomorrow.

Somehow February felt even longer than January. Pleased it's over, though we're supposed to be getting some really cold weather next week.

Somehow February felt even longer than January. Pleased it's over, though we're supposed to be getting some really cold weather next week.
We have snow coming down the pike tonight into tomorrow. Is it August yet?

Why do people always lose one glove or mitten on the sidewalk? If they lost both gloves or mittens someone else could use them.

Why do people always lose one glove or mitten on the sidewalk? If they lost both gloves or mittens someone else could use them.
I think the reason is you only need one hand to get something out of your pocket... so you take one glove off and stuff it in another pocket (from where it falls out) while you complete your ungloved task... only to later find that the glove you removed is now gone.

I think the reason is you only need one hand to get something out of your pocket... so you take one glove off and stuff it in another pocket (from where it falls out) while you complete your ungloved task... only to later find that the glove you removed is now gone.
You’re right. On my daily walk I see so many single gloves & mittens.

I've always been more bothered by the lone shoe on the motorway/highway meridian. Almost always seem to be men's shoes, too. Although if it's a trainer it could be a womans, but I'd still bet male.

I've always been more bothered by the lone shoe on the motorway/highway meridian. Almost always seem to be men's shoes, too. Although if it's a trainer it could be a womans, but I'd still bet male.
Even more bothersome when there's a foot inside

I can’t believe the stuff I pick up every day on my little part of our street (I used to do the entire street). Bras (), all kinds of underwear, random shoes, condom wrappers, etc., etc.

Had to laugh yesterday. Reading the real estate section of the NYTimes. I guess nobody noticed the phallic artwork on the walls of this apartment.

I think I’ve created a monster. My Looby Loo has never had a treat before. I gave her a salmon one of these & she went mental! Thirty minutes later she’s still looking for another one. I thought I would give her one halfway through each day, but I don’t want her to get addicted to these. If I start this now I think she will always want one.

My calico loves her new floor mat & bowl. The bowl is pleasantly heavy. Both from Chewy.com.

I think I’ve created a monster. My Looby Loo has never had a treat before. I gave her a salmon one of these & she went mental! Thirty minutes later she’s still looking for another one. I thought I would give her one halfway through each day, but I don’t want her to get addicted to these. If I start this now I think she will always want one.

Turns out the sticks were not a success with any of my cats - indoor or out.

Complained about my Amazon service on Twitter trying to redeem a gift card. Been struggling with customer service all week to no avail. Tweeted once, answered a couple of questions & got my $20.