31.58%
12 votes
Corn Pops
21.05%
8 votes
Honey Bunches of Oats
38 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Randomly visiting for now
ahh I'd better not vote, cause I've never heard of any of these cereals except fruit loops, which I don't really like. This could be because I live in Australia but maybe its because I spend too much time doing stuff like Mofos that I'm totally out of it.

As a kid, Fruity Pebbles and Cap'n Crunch were my favorites. Now when I buy a box of cereal (which is very rarely) it's Rasin Bran.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Honey Bunches of Oats!
Now I must have a bowl...

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Grape Nuts.
I hate milk, and you can eat Grape Nuts with about a tablespoon of milk and that's all you need.
been eating grape nuts for years

i like life, chex and grape nuts flakes

The People's Republic of Clogher

But only 3 at a time.

Peanut Butter crunch with chocolate milk

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and umm the Lucky Charms one.

A system of cells interlinked
Honey Bunches, even though it's made by the evil genetically engineered food producers. It is just sooooo tastey..

Honey Bunches, even though it's made by the evil genetically engineered food producers. It is just sooooo tastey..
i agree

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Well, my taste in cereal has its ways of changing from time to time, but my most favorite cereals are:

1. Corn Flakes (If you don't add sugar, forget about it)
2. Fruity Pebbles (These are the Shiznight)
3. Captain Crunch (Regular or not)
4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch (Haven't had it for a while, but it was good while it lasted)
5. Rice Crispies (Again, sugar is a must)
6. Honey Nut Cheerios (Nutty and a whole lot of Honey all in one bite)

Arresting your development
Lucky Charms

Why the hell isn't Count Chocula on the poll?! That was the greatest cereal of all time...

Frosted Flakes... the stuff is addictive!

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Honey Bunches of Oats. My all-time favorite cereal. Ate a big ass bowl today. I dig cereal.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by IDigCereal
Honey Bunches of Oats. My all-time favorite cereal. Ate a big ass bowl today. I dig cereal.
It's like you've found your internet home!